VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have been using M, O, T for more years can I can remember and still use it for holiday DVDs, I used to use a camcorder and was able to add video clips into the dvd alongside the photos, but I now use a SD card in a bridge camera and now find it won't add these clips, probably in unsupported format, how do I change these clips into files I can upload into MOT please.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    1. Pray enlighten me, atleast, what M.O.T. is.

2. At the very least post a mediainfo (text mode) report of one of these troublesome clips.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Memories on TV, =M, O, T
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    But we still know nothing about the videos. How do you expect help ?

If you do not understand how to use mediainfo then just ask.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I find this reply so rude, did you not read my post
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Did you read my original full reply ?

We are not mind readers. I was even prepared to download that program and test it with a sample that matches one of your videos. Not any more.

Have a nice day !
    Quote Quote  
  7. Hi sorry but we seem to have got on the wrong foot.....
    I thought I was in a forum designated to memories on tv which I have had help from in the past, albeit a long while ago. .i thought I had tried to explain my problem but looks like I didn't
    Are you still prepared to give me any advice.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Ok. Tis easy to get a little 'excited'. I had never come across your acronym which is why I asked.

As for the video if you can not send the mediainfo report maybe you can send a small sample vid as an attachment to a reply.

I have only come across one topic about this program and that was many, many years ago. I do not think it is even listed in the software section of this site - the web searches themselves are over 5 years old.

The most basic of answers to your question would be to convert your clips first to dvd-compliant mpeg2. There are many video converters in the software section. But it might not be a good solution. Your program might well want to re-encode the video and you then lose quality. Better to do just one encode.
    Quote Quote