Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Click image for larger version

Name:	BONUS_DVD_20200202_163902.531.png
Views:	284
Size:	308.9 KB
ID:	51782
    there're still many combs after deinterlace,I have tried many methods in my poor skill...
    It makes me mad...Masters,Please help me!Thanks!

Code:
    MPEG2Source("C:\BONUS_DVD\VIDEO_TS\xw_temp\xw.d2v",info=3)
    ColorMatrix(hints=true,interlaced=true)
    ConvertToYV12()
    AssumeTFF()
    tdecimate(mode=0)
    QTGMC(preset="Very Slow", FPSDivisor=2,sourceMatch=2, tr2=2, EZDenoise=2, DenoiseMC=true)
    vInverse()
    MergeChroma(aWarpSharp(depth=20))
    BicubicResize(640, 480)
    Source:
    Stream Type: MPEG2 Program
    Profile: main@main
    Frame Size: 720x480
    Display Size: 720x480
    Aspect Ratio: 4:3 [2]
    Frame Rate: 29.970030 fps
    Video Type: Video 86.48%
    Frame Type: Interlaced
    Coding Type: I
    Colorimetry: BT.470-2 B,G
    Frame Structure: Frame
    Field Order:
    Coded Number: 7209
    Playback Number: 2
    Frame Repeats: 0
    Field Repeats: 0
    Quote Quote  
  2. I don't see any comb artifacts in your sample image. I think you just have normal YV12 chroma subsampling issues. But...

ConvertToYV12() should be ConvertToYV12(interlaced=true) because the video is interlaced at that point. But it shouldn't make any difference here because the output of Mpeg2Source() should already be YV12 -- so the filter won't do anything. Also, it makes no sense to TDecimate() before deinterlacing or IVTC'ing.

I recommend you use Dgindex to demux a short sample of your source and upload the resulting M2V file.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    I don't see any comb artifacts in your sample image. I think you just have normal YV12 chroma subsampling issues. But...

ConvertToYV12() should be ConvertToYV12(interlaced=true) because the video is interlaced at that point. But it shouldn't make any difference here because the output of Mpeg2Source() should already be YV12 -- so the filter won't do anything. Also, it makes no sense to TDecimate() before deinterlacing or IVTC'ing.

I recommend you use Dgindex to demux a short sample of your source and upload the resulting M2V file.
    Thanks for your replying.Here is the original m2v file:
    https://files.videohelp.com/u/245858/___.demuxed.m2v

According to your advice,I change my code:
    Code:
    MPEG2Source("C:\BONUS_DVD\VIDEO_TS\飞轮海 S.H.E. 新窝_temp\飞轮海 S.H.E. 新窝.d2v",info=3)
    ColorMatrix(hints=true,interlaced=true)
    ConvertToYV12(interlaced=true)
    QTGMC(preset="Very Slow", FPSDivisor=2)
    tdecimate(mode=1)
    Spline64Resize(640, 480)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ截图20200203170607.png
Views:	208
Size:	603.3 KB
ID:	51822
    the line is unusual which looks like interlaced.what cause it?
    Last edited by hintlou; 3rd Feb 2020 at 04:09. Reason: add something new
    Quote Quote  
  4. The problems in your image are from poor deinterlacing and chroma subsampling.

The video is a mix of telecined film, badly deinterlaced telecined film, and some badly deinterlaced 30i video. To get the best results you would have to filter the different sections individually. But here's a compromise script that works pretty well for most of the video.

Code:
    Mpeg2Source("___.demuxed.d2v", CPU2="ooooxx", Info=3) 
    TFM(d2v="___.demuxed.d2v", field=0, cthresh=4) 
    TDecimate()
    QTGMC(InputType=2)
    Some of the animated sequences get a little mess up by this though (for example, the shoe laces about 14 seconds into the clip).
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    The problems in your image are from poor deinterlacing and chroma subsampling.

The video is a mix of telecined film, badly deinterlaced telecined film, and some badly deinterlaced 30i video. To get the best results you would have to filter the different sections individually. But here's a compromise script that works pretty well for most of the video.

Code:
    Mpeg2Source("___.demuxed.d2v", CPU2="ooooxx", Info=3) 
    TFM(d2v="___.demuxed.d2v", field=0, cthresh=4) 
    TDecimate()
    QTGMC(InputType=2)
    Some of the animated sequences get a little mess up by this though (for example, the shoe laces about 14 seconds into the clip).
    Thx for your guide.I think your idea is good but the result is simlar to mine.Maybe the bad quality of my sourse cause these defect.
    Still thanks for your helping.There are too much to learn about ripping.
    Quote Quote