Any help would be greatly appreciated with this issue i've been having with handbrake.
- DVD (with multiple 20-40 titles)
- subtitles are VOBSUB and CC608
- export them as mkv (smallest file size without losing any visible quality) with the embedded subtitles
- i've loaded the video VIDEO_TS
- all the titles load
- using Fast 1080p30 preset
changes to the preset
- summary > format > MKV File
- Video > Video Encoder > H.265 10-bit
- Subtitles > tracks > Add all tracks
> Foreign Audio Search <x> Forced only
> 0: English Closed Caption (4:3) [VOBSUB]
> 1: English Closed Caption [CC608]
Issue1: Bulk titles, added to queue do not retain all subtitle tracks from the settings changed above.
- If I do one title with the above settings and add it then it works as desired in the summary window of the queue interface
Subtitles: Foreign Audio Search, Forced Only
0: English Closed Caption (4:3) [VOBSUB]
1: English, Closed Caption [CC608]
BUT if i add all the titles (File > Add titles to Queue) then it seems to use the original unmodified preset.
Subtitles: Foreign Audio Search, Forced Only, Burned In
Issue2: Creating a new preset with Configuration steps does not retain the settings
- so once the above is setup then you click Subtitles > Save New Preset
Preset Name: test1
Category: <default: My Presets>
Dimensions: <default: source maxium>
Audio: <default unchanged>
[x] Add Closed captions when available
[x] Add Foreign Audio Search
Burn-in Behavior: None
[x] DVD Subtitles
[x] Blu-ray Subtitles
so once you click "add"
- it removes the 0: English Closed Caption (4:3) [VOBSUB]
- enables the [x] Burn in for foreign Audio Search.
So essentially it's a partial reset of the presets and doesn't save the Subtitle options.
How do you retain the above presets in "Add titles to queue" without repeating the step-by-step configuration for each title?
FYI - i've used MakeMKV it has everything (subtitles) but the file size is 3 times bigger.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Last edited by framers; 9th Feb 2020 at 18:43.