VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Trying to download the following video among others. Have tried with Full Version of Tube Digger and when set to Chromium 3 it says "it can't play this video, click here to learn more about screen recording". When trying with IE as browser it shows the various quality streams but all downloads result in "failed" after a few seconds and also don't seem to play.

Video works in normal chrome window on my desktop.

Windows 10 OS fyi
    Quote Quote  
  2. If I'm to understand I need access to discovery.ca to be able to download? if so, I have it and am signed into my cable provider, but the videos still won't play/download inside of Tube Digger..

Thanks,
    Chris
    Quote Quote  
  3. To solve the problem, I need access to the content.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by flinch987 View Post
    Trying to download the following video among others. Have tried with Full Version of Tube Digger and when set to Chromium 3 it says "it can't play this video, click here to learn more about screen recording". When trying with IE as browser it shows the various quality streams but all downloads result in "failed" after a few seconds and also don't seem to play.

Video works in normal chrome window on my desktop.

Windows 10 OS fyi
    This pops up when the stream is DRM protected. DRM protection is not enabled when viewing in Tubedigger, so the video can't be played.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Thank you regarding the DRM; this makes sense since I get a DRM error with the same video in TVDownloader as well. I appreciate the responses from everyone.
    Quote Quote