VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
Thread
  1. Thank goodness I ended this hobby and just decided to let my videos be. It never ends with this b.s.

As I suspected your source is named vid, not last. And later you are implicitly using an undefined last, tossing out the filtered video and reverting to the original input.
    I mean, seriously? There's no easier way to do shit like this other than constantly walking on eggshells with your own script?
    Quote Quote  
  2. All you have to remember is that "last" is used whenever you don't specify a named stream.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Betelman View Post
    Thank goodness I ended this hobby and just decided to let my videos be. It never ends with this b.s.

As I suspected your source is named vid, not last. And later you are implicitly using an undefined last, tossing out the filtered video and reverting to the original input.
    I mean, seriously? There's no easier way to do shit like this other than constantly walking on eggshells with your own script?
    Wow, this is the king of unhelpful posts. How did you help anyone by posting this? In fact, since you have ended your "hobby" and are just letting your "videos be," why even bother to read any of the threads in this forum, much less post???
    Quote Quote  
  4. shut up johnmeyer.
    Quote Quote