VideoHelp Forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13
FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    First jump to mind, you possibly have a bad rip (scratched disc?) or badly created ISO. Try to re-rip the disc to full ISO and import proper mpls from there.
    Something that also helped me out a couple of times is ripping with different decryption software.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Obviously, your ISO is totally bad. The last error is especially important: "The AVC and MVC video streams do not have the same number of frames: 142543 and 142549." A difference of 6 frames indicates a very serious problem.

You can try to convert it to MKV with MakeMKV. With much luck, it may be able to fix some errors, although I don't think he will be able to produce a working MKV.

Anyway, BD3D2MK3D requires a correct source to do its work. Try with another ISO, or re-rip your BD.

Sorry, I can't help in that case.

[EDIT] Ennio has replied before me, but I have not noticed his reply on a new page. As always, he is right: bad rip. Using another ripping tool is indeed a good idea.
    r0lZ - PgcEdit homepage Hosted by VideoHelp (Thanks Baldrick)
    - BD3D2MK3D A tool to convert 3D BD to 3D SBS/T&B/FS MKV
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Awesome replies, thank you, I will attempt a new rip...

It's strange because I have 3D vision and the iso works fine when i watch it, im trying to make SBS for oculus though

I noticed a strange error today, could it be related? I get a windows error saying :

[Attachment 69149 - Click to enlarge]

, when i launch BD3D2MK3D... my understanding of this error is that some other program installed that api library that actually isn't included with this version of windows initially (7)
    Could this be the source of my issues? or part of the problem?
    Quote Quote  
  4. A player can usually skip the errors in the ISO because, after an error, it can re-synchronize the streams with the time-codes in each stream and in the MKV container. The error itself may be almost unnoticeable, especially for the audio streams. But when you want to use the elementary streams for a re-encoding, or even for a remux, the time-codes are lost, and if a stream is damaged, it will quickly become out of sync. Furthermore, for a 3DBD, an sync problem between the left and right video views is totally unacceptable. Hence my remark above about the 6 missing frames.

The Entry Point Not Found error message is shown by MkvMerge, and not by BD3D2MK3D itself. Anyway, according to your log, the errors are in the ISO itself, and not caused by the program. So, sorry, but that means that you have two different problems: the ISO and MkvToolnix.

I have never seen that mkvmerge error. Are you sure you have all Windows updates ? Or do you use a (very) old version of Windows ? IIRC, Windows 7 is not supported anymore by mkvtoolnix (but I may be wrong). For more info, contact Mosu (the author of Mkvtoolnix) here.
    Last edited by r0lZ; 8th Feb 2023 at 12:19.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Mosu has confirmed that Win7 is not supported any more. If you have that version, download v68 (exactly v68!) and copy mkvextract.exe, mkvinfo.exe, mkvmerge.exe and mkvpropedit.exe in the toolset folder of BD3D2MK3D. That should solve the problem of the CreateEventA entry point... but not the problem of the bad rip.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Wow ok awesome...

I'm planning on moving this old clunker up to windows 10 right away, just don't have time right now...
    I have a brand new PC sitting in boxes that i don't have time to put together right now lol
    I also have a brand new hard drive and double the ram sitting in boxes for my windows 11 laptop

My OS is windows 7 on this ol' girl... and it's a pretty patched up version that's done alot of crazy things ahhaha
    haven't reformatted it in many, many years! I have no doubt that is the source of my problems, but I can usually hack and slash my way through them,

... like I am about to with your advice thanks

little update: so far so good, will let you know if it worked! I used makemkv this time, the preview looked good!
    Last edited by ShadyJCrazy; 8th Feb 2023 at 18:19.
    Quote Quote