VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 22 of 22
Thread
  1. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Search PM
    Hello,
    Youtube-dl is not grabbing videos from wetv.

    HTML Code:
    https://wetv.vip/play?vid=g0032bnc6xu&language=en
    Any solution? I'm unable to download from that site.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    hawai
    Search PM
    unable to play video.
    this site require access to play? if yes please post here your login data

    Image
    [Attachment 51262 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    unable to play video.
    this site require access to play? if yes please post here your login data

    Image
    [Attachment 51262 - Click to enlarge]
    It does not require vip to play. I'm playing it without any sign in.

    If not try any random series from the site.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    hawai
    Search PM
    nothing series work.
    problem is the same.
    you use VPN? what about you from which country are you connected?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    hawai
    Search PM
    i have see above your name and you have set country Canada.
    so i have try with VPN set on Canada and not work (all episode same behavior)
    chrome and firefox, same problem.
    then try with Opera and VPN set on US country and also with this not work.... same message post above....
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Campuchia - Sapoche
    Search Comp PM
    Try youtube-dl (no need vpn or proxy required for me)
    Code:
    youtube-dl --no-part --restrict-filenames --user-agent "xxxxx" --referer "xxxxx" "m3u8"
    youtube-dl --no-part --restrict-filenames --user-agent "xxxxx" --referer "xxxxx" "https://apd-ffb8ae389a99806c08655820d7807a8c.v.smtcdns.com/......321002.ts.m3u8?ver=4"
    [https @ 0000000004340000] Opening 'https://apd-ffb8ae389a99806c08655820d7807a8c
    .v.smtcdns.com/varietyts.tc.qq.com/Au-_Rd6s876t9S0K61gdZTbBw3k-7A-gPuko7B-KoGHA/
    NXL7tOqHyLr6cuLS5ogBokIXlHTMa9WP3L3LpOLwi03w9jtQpo xb7JZoI7bZdAuV0lmaeN_F31PNhmzk
    7DHd9LmEk6K-TebzhFwPrOK1e1h8F_nleBdG7ecggGeEwxZsdwbQ55UFzpIzqO DxMxOIAA/0261_g003
    2bnc6xu.321002.9.ts?index=261&start=2673680&end=26 80840&brs=26989468&bre=2770424
    3&ver=4' for reading
    [https @ 000000000457b400] Opening 'https://apd-ffb8ae389a99806c08655820d7807a8c
    .v.smtcdns.com/varietyts.tc.qq.com/Au-_Rd6s876t9S0K61gdZTbBw3k-7A-gPuko7B-KoGHA/
    NXL7tOqHyLr6cuLS5ogBokIXlHTMa9WP3L3LpOLwi03w9jtQpo xb7JZoI7bZdAuV0lmaeN_F31PNhmzk
    7DHd9LmEk6K-TebzhFwPrOK1e1h8F_nleBdG7ecggGeEwxZsdwbQ55UFzpIzqO DxMxOIAA/0262_g003
    2bnc6xu.321002.9.ts?index=262&start=2680840&end=26 87232&brs=27704244&bre=2784543
    1&ver=4' for reading
    frame=66916 fps=1112 q=-1.0 size= 223744kB time=00:44:36.82 bitrate= 684.7kbits
    frame=67178 fps=1111 q=-1.0 Lsize= 226109kB time=00:44:47.18 bitrate= 689.3kbit
    s/s speed=44.4x
    video:208664kB audio:16167kB subtitle:0kB other streams:0kB global headers:0kB m
    uxing overhead: 0.568297%
    [ffmpeg] Downloaded 231535269 bytes
    [download] 100% of 220.81MiB in 01:01

    Info for video

    Format : MPEG-4
    Format profile : Base Media
    Codec ID : isom
    File size : 221 MiB
    Duration : 44mn 47s
    Overall bit rate : 689 Kbps
    Writing application : Lavf58.29.100

    Video
    ID : 1
    Format : AVC
    Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
    Format profile : High@L3
    Format settings, CABAC : Yes
    Format settings, ReFrames : 4 frames
    Codec ID : avc1
    Codec ID/Info : Advanced Video Coding
    Duration : 44mn 47s
    Bit rate : 636 Kbps
    Width : 864 pixels
    Height : 486 pixels
    Display aspect ratio : 16:9
    Frame rate mode : Variable
    Frame rate : 25.000 fps
    Minimum frame rate : 24.993 fps
    Maximum frame rate : 25.007 fps
    Color space : YUV
    Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
    Bit depth : 8 bits
    Scan type : Progressive
    Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.061
    Stream size : 204 MiB (92%)
    Color range : Limited
    Color primaries : BT.709
    Transfer characteristics : BT.709
    Matrix coefficients : BT.709

    Audio
    ID : 2
    Format : AAC
    Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
    Format profile : HE-AAC / LC
    Codec ID : 40
    Duration : 44mn 47s
    Bit rate mode : Constant
    Bit rate : 48.0 Kbps
    Channel(s) : 2 channels
    Channel positions : Front: L R
    Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz / 24.0 KHz
    Compression mode : Lossy
    Stream size : 15.4 MiB (7%)
    Last edited by therain; 30th Dec 2019 at 10:30.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    United States
    Search Comp PM
    It's not a region issue. It's stated on the video that they don't have to the rights to stream the series and it's not available. "We have not obtained the copyright of this video but we strive to fight for you"

    Other shows stream fine from U.S. or using a Hong Kong VPN.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    hawai
    Search PM
    yes i know... but other user from other country play video without problem... and without VPN.
    play THIS video, not other!
    and even the author of this post sees it, otherwise he would not have created this post!
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    nothing series work.
    problem is the same.
    you use VPN? what about you from which country are you connected?
    VPN Germany.

    Image
    [Attachment 51294 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by therain View Post
    Try youtube-dl (no need vpn or proxy required for me)
    Code:
    youtube-dl --no-part --restrict-filenames --user-agent "xxxxx" --referer "xxxxx" "m3u8"
    youtube-dl --no-part --restrict-filenames --user-agent "xxxxx" --referer "xxxxx" "https://apd-ffb8ae389a99806c08655820d7807a8c.v.smtcdns.com/......321002.ts.m3u8?ver=4"
    [https @ 0000000004340000] Opening 'https://apd-ffb8ae389a99806c08655820d7807a8c
    .v.smtcdns.com/varietyts.tc.qq.com/Au-_Rd6s876t9S0K61gdZTbBw3k-7A-gPuko7B-KoGHA/
    NXL7tOqHyLr6cuLS5ogBokIXlHTMa9WP3L3LpOLwi03w9jtQpo xb7JZoI7bZdAuV0lmaeN_F31PNhmzk
    7DHd9LmEk6K-TebzhFwPrOK1e1h8F_nleBdG7ecggGeEwxZsdwbQ55UFzpIzqO DxMxOIAA/0261_g003
    2bnc6xu.321002.9.ts?index=261&start=2673680&end=26 80840&brs=26989468&bre=2770424
    3&ver=4' for reading
    [https @ 000000000457b400] Opening 'https://apd-ffb8ae389a99806c08655820d7807a8c
    .v.smtcdns.com/varietyts.tc.qq.com/Au-_Rd6s876t9S0K61gdZTbBw3k-7A-gPuko7B-KoGHA/
    NXL7tOqHyLr6cuLS5ogBokIXlHTMa9WP3L3LpOLwi03w9jtQpo xb7JZoI7bZdAuV0lmaeN_F31PNhmzk
    7DHd9LmEk6K-TebzhFwPrOK1e1h8F_nleBdG7ecggGeEwxZsdwbQ55UFzpIzqO DxMxOIAA/0262_g003
    2bnc6xu.321002.9.ts?index=262&start=2680840&end=26 87232&brs=27704244&bre=2784543
    1&ver=4' for reading
    frame=66916 fps=1112 q=-1.0 size= 223744kB time=00:44:36.82 bitrate= 684.7kbits
    frame=67178 fps=1111 q=-1.0 Lsize= 226109kB time=00:44:47.18 bitrate= 689.3kbit
    s/s speed=44.4x
    video:208664kB audio:16167kB subtitle:0kB other streams:0kB global headers:0kB m
    uxing overhead: 0.568297%
    [ffmpeg] Downloaded 231535269 bytes
    [download] 100% of 220.81MiB in 01:01

    Info for video

    Format : MPEG-4
    Format profile : Base Media
    Codec ID : isom
    File size : 221 MiB
    Duration : 44mn 47s
    Overall bit rate : 689 Kbps
    Writing application : Lavf58.29.100

    Video
    ID : 1
    Format : AVC
    Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
    Format profile : High@L3
    Format settings, CABAC : Yes
    Format settings, ReFrames : 4 frames
    Codec ID : avc1
    Codec ID/Info : Advanced Video Coding
    Duration : 44mn 47s
    Bit rate : 636 Kbps
    Width : 864 pixels
    Height : 486 pixels
    Display aspect ratio : 16:9
    Frame rate mode : Variable
    Frame rate : 25.000 fps
    Minimum frame rate : 24.993 fps
    Maximum frame rate : 25.007 fps
    Color space : YUV
    Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
    Bit depth : 8 bits
    Scan type : Progressive
    Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.061
    Stream size : 204 MiB (92%)
    Color range : Limited
    Color primaries : BT.709
    Transfer characteristics : BT.709
    Matrix coefficients : BT.709

    Audio
    ID : 2
    Format : AAC
    Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
    Format profile : HE-AAC / LC
    Codec ID : 40
    Duration : 44mn 47s
    Bit rate mode : Constant
    Bit rate : 48.0 Kbps
    Channel(s) : 2 channels
    Channel positions : Front: L R
    Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz / 24.0 KHz
    Compression mode : Lossy
    Stream size : 15.4 MiB (7%)
    Erm. Can you explain? I'm not quite sure how to do that, since I'm not really familiar with advance commands.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    yes i know... but other user from other country play video without problem... and without VPN.
    play THIS video, not other!
    and even the author of this post sees it, otherwise he would not have created this post!
    I guess it depends on region. I'm able to play it with both without and with vpn.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Campuchia - Sapoche
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Erm. Can you explain? I'm not quite sure how to do that, since I'm not really familiar with advance commands.
    I use Firefox with "The Stream Detector" plugin to get the full youtube-dl command line.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    hawai
    Search PM
    VPN germany... same error...
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Campuchia - Sapoche
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    VPN germany... same error...
    VPN India working

    Quote Quote  
  15. VPN India and:

    Code:
    youtube-dl https://apd-8ad91c8d185f4dfa852d5f292efc79b6.v.smtcdns.com/varietyts.tc.qq.com/Amrvi_eV_Bd-qrsyyfxlqiPfIpNGCi6_wqIWeBi92THU/2z1voBzLrdAVtrFcM8zsCLTOijJZ-Ic1toZV6MpHsfaV9uQRLM-zkRBRSVb9PktauMJO3HTHieRA1H1HpmP1UOfB1W1PXksfNfcgXNMAjYKAd3-Gz-jsceaK1925N4-mYxIK9k8wz55B3iTJDQh4XA/g0032bnc6xu.321002.ts.m3u8?ver=4
    The URL was found with FireFox's Developer Tools (F12), Network tab.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    United States
    Search Comp PM
    Sounds like the site is blocking known VPN/proxy addresses. Keep trying different, less common addresses and be aware that the more users visit with the same VPN/proxy address, the more likely it will be blocked if that's what the site is doing. Be early and be quick!
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    hawai
    Search PM
    oh yeeeess! tanxs jagabo
    VPN india work fine!

    and very simple without youtube-dl, IDM work fine!
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    VPN India and:

    Code:
    youtube-dl https://apd-8ad91c8d185f4dfa852d5f292efc79b6.v.smtcdns.com/varietyts.tc.qq.com/Amrvi_eV_Bd-qrsyyfxlqiPfIpNGCi6_wqIWeBi92THU/2z1voBzLrdAVtrFcM8zsCLTOijJZ-Ic1toZV6MpHsfaV9uQRLM-zkRBRSVb9PktauMJO3HTHieRA1H1HpmP1UOfB1W1PXksfNfcgXNMAjYKAd3-Gz-jsceaK1925N4-mYxIK9k8wz55B3iTJDQh4XA/g0032bnc6xu.321002.ts.m3u8?ver=4
    The URL was found with FireFox's Developer Tools (F12), Network tab.

    Still unable to grab it. Using the latest version.
    Image
    [Attachment 51296 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  19. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    oh yeeeess! tanxs jagabo
    VPN india work fine!

    and very simple without youtube-dl, IDM work fine!
    I dropped the link on IDM. It said 403 Forbidden.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Campuchia - Sapoche
    Search Comp PM
    you need get new link m3u8 and try with youtube-dl (so need ffmpeg installed and work fine for me)

    C:\................................youtube-dl\youtube-dl>youtube-dl "https://apd-ffb8ae389
    a99806c08655820d7807a8c.v.smtcdns.com/varietyts.tc.qq.com/Azmo6FSMQwcA7IzCXHNcWl
    ZXrXlsvof6drsOcOxlu7AI/3o18ntbHVVd1WIQ8MngeNhJK4qOeOmr37VFzmYt2UhgmLDRjmw O6Sk7Gg
    sVw5nBTp02wEl8ANiQaKI-I2o2Vypf2c-NXrTMFRIkcZHWE_aa79jY1_e4VWKFGjgxizr4aKaLDsxpfj
    9uYzrNeoLBorg/g0032bnc6xu.321004.ts.m3u8?ver=4" -o JoyofLife.mp4

    [generic] g0032bnc6xu.321004.ts: Requesting header
    [generic] g0032bnc6xu.321004.ts: Downloading m3u8 information
    [download] Destination: JoyofLife.mp4
    ffmpeg version 4.2 Copyright (c) 2000-2019 the FFmpeg developers
    built with gcc 9.1.1 (GCC) 20190807
    configuration: --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --enable-sdl2 --enable-fontconfi
    g --enable-gnutls --enable-iconv --enable-libass --enable-libdav1d --enable-libb
    luray --enable-libfreetype --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enab
    le-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libopus --enable-libshine --e
    nable-libsnappy --enable-libsoxr --enable-libtheora --enable-libtwolame --enable
    -libvpx --enable-libwavpack --enable-libwebp --enable-libx264 --enable-libx265 -
    -enable-libxml2 --enable-libzimg --enable-lzma --enable-zlib --enable-gmp --enab
    le-libvidstab --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvo-amrwbenc --enable-libmysofa --en
    able-libspeex --enable-libxvid --enable-libaom --enable-libmfx --enable-amf --en
    able-ffnvcodec --enable-cuvid --enable-d3d11va --enable-nvenc --enable-nvdec --e
    nable-dxva2 --enable-avisynth --enable-libopenmpt
    [hls @ 0000000000499cc0] Skip ('#EXT-X-VERSION:3')
    [hls @ 0000000000499cc0] Opening 'https://apd-ffb8ae389a99806c08655820d7807a8c.v
    .smtcdns.com/varietyts.tc.qq.com/Azmo6FSMQwcA7IzCXHNcWlZXrXlsvof6drsOcOxlu7AI/3o
    18ntbHVVd1WIQ8MngeNhJK4qOeOmr37VFzmYt2UhgmLDRjmwO6 Sk7GgsVw5nBTp02wEl8ANiQaKI-I2o
    2Vypf2c-NXrTMFRIkcZHWE_aa79jY1_e4VWKFGjgxizr4aKaLDsxpfj9uY zrNeoLBorg/00_g0032bnc
    6xu.321004.1.ts?index=0&start=0&end=10400&brs=0&br e=1679591&ver=4' for reading
    [hls @ 0000000000499cc0] Opening 'https://apd-ffb8ae389a99806c08655820d7807a8c.v
    .smtcdns.com/varietyts.tc.qq.com/Azmo6FSMQwcA7IzCXHNcWlZXrXlsvof6drsOcOxlu7AI/3o
    18ntbHVVd1WIQ8MngeNhJK4qOeOmr37VFzmYt2UhgmLDRjmwO6 Sk7GgsVw5nBTp02wEl8ANiQaKI-I2o
    2Vypf2c-NXrTMFRIkcZHWE_aa79jY1_e4VWKFGjgxizr4aKaLDsxpfj9uY zrNeoLBorg/01_g0032bnc
    6xu.321004.1.ts?index=1&start=10400&end=22640&brs= 1679592&bre=4273615&ver=4' for
    reading
    Input #0, hls, from 'https://apd-ffb8ae389a99806c08655820d7807a8c.v.smtcdns.com/
    varietyts.tc.qq.com/Azmo6FSMQwcA7IzCXHNcWlZXrXlsvof6drsOcOxlu7AI/3o18ntbHVVd1WIQ
    8MngeNhJK4qOeOmr37VFzmYt2UhgmLDRjmwO6Sk7GgsVw5nBTp 02wEl8ANiQaKI-I2o2Vypf2c-NXrTM
    FRIkcZHWE_aa79jY1_e4VWKFGjgxizr4aKaLDsxpfj9uYzrNeo LBorg/g0032bnc6xu.321004.ts.m3
    u8?ver=4':
    Duration: 00:44:47.19, start: 0.080000, bitrate: 0 kb/s
    Program 0
    Metadata:
    variant_bitrate : 0
    Stream #0:0: Video: h264 (High) ([27][0][0][0] / 0x001B), yuv420p(tv, bt709)
    , 1920x1080, 25 fps, 25 tbr, 90k tbn, 50 tbc

    Metadata:
    variant_bitrate : 0
    Stream #0:1: Audio: aac (LC) ([15][0][0][0] / 0x000F), 48000 Hz, stereo, flt
    p

    Metadata:
    variant_bitrate : 0
    Output #0, mp4, to 'file:JoyofLife.mp4.part':
    Metadata:
    encoder : Lavf58.29.100
    Stream #0:0: Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p(tv, bt709), 192
    0x1080
    , q=2-31, 25 fps, 25 tbr, 90k tbn, 90k tbc
    Metadata:
    variant_bitrate : 0
    Stream #0:1: Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp
    Metadata:
    variant_bitrate : 0
    Stream mapping:
    Stream #0:0 -> #0:0 (copy)
    Stream #0:1 -> #0:1 (copy)
    Press [q] to stop, [?] for help
    [https @ 0000000004144240] Opening 'https://apd-ffb8ae389a99806c08655820d7807a8c
    .v.smtcdns.com/varietyts.tc.qq.com/Azmo6FSMQwcA7IzCXHNcWlZXrXlsvof6drsOcOxlu7AI/
    3o18ntbHVVd1WIQ8MngeNhJK4qOeOmr37VFzmYt2UhgmLDRjmw O6Sk7GgsVw5nBTp02wEl8ANiQaKI-I
    2o2Vypf2c-NXrTMFRIkcZHWE_aa79jY1_e4VWKFGjgxizr4aKaLDsxpfj9uY zrNeoLBorg/011_g0032
    bnc6xu.321004.1.ts?index=11&start=116360&end=12884 0&brs=28836192&bre=32893419&ve
    r=4' for reading
    frame= 2612 fps=453 q=-1.0 size= 23040kB time=00:01:44.68 bitrate=1803.0kbits/
    frame= 2832 fps=451 q=-1.0 size= 25856kB time=00:01:53.34 bitrate=1868.8kbits/
    [https @ 0000000003e1f000] Opening 'https://apd-ffb8ae389a99806c08655820d7807a8c
    .v.smtcdns.com/varietyts.tc.qq.com/Azmo6FSMQwcA7IzCXHNcWlZXrXlsvof6drsOcOxlu7AI/
    3o18ntbHVVd1WIQ8MngeNhJK4qOeOmr37VFzmYt2UhgmLDRjmw O6Sk7GgsVw5nBTp02wEl8ANiQaKI-I
    2o2Vypf2c-NXrTMFRIkcZHWE_aa79jY1_e4VWKFGjgxizr4aKaLDsxpfj9uY zrNeoLBorg/012_g0032
    bnc6xu.321004.1.ts?index=12&start=128840&end=13944 0&brs=32893420&bre=36374427&ve
    r=4' for reading
    frame= 2932 fps=439 q=-1.0 Lsize= 27536kB time=00:01:57.33 bitrate=1922.5kbits
    /s speed=17.6x
    video:26091kB audio:1388kB subtitle:0kB other streams:0kB global headers:0kB mux
    ing overhead: 0.204607%
    Exiting normally, received signal 2.

    ERROR: Interrupted by user
    Last edited by therain; 1st Jan 2020 at 07:03.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    hawai
    Search PM
    ytube is forbidden when the video cannot be played. and therefore not downloaded.
    use VPN India.
    then use IDM to download
    Quote Quote  
  22. Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    oh yeeeess! tanxs jagabo
    VPN india work fine!

    and very simple without youtube-dl, IDM work fine!
    I dropped the link on IDM. It said 403 Forbidden.
    You need to get a fresh m3u8 link. It changes periodically to prevent what's going on here.
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads