VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello All, I have a Samsung Smart TV, 18 months old. Today the USB ports (both of them) did not display our movie files, just got a blank/light gray screen when we entered the 'browse' button. We tried 3 different flash drives, they have all worked fine since new and nothing has changed. I reset back to factory settings but it did not work still.
    It seems to be an issue with this TV reading your threads. The only solution I could see is to disconnect the TV from power overnight which we are doing now.
    As you are all geniuses has anybody come up with a fix please ?
    Oh, no more Samsung, we bought a top of the range fridge and the ice maker stopped working after a year, there is no fix for that either ! Thanks fellow bipods for any help.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by StoneAgeIan View Post
    Hello All, I have a Samsung Smart TV, 18 months old. Today the USB ports (both of them) did not display our movie files, just got a blank/light gray screen when we entered the 'browse' button. We tried 3 different flash drives, they have all worked fine since new and nothing has changed. I reset back to factory settings but it did not work still.
    It seems to be an issue with this TV reading your threads. The only solution I could see is to disconnect the TV from power overnight which we are doing now.
    As you are all geniuses has anybody come up with a fix please ?
    Oh, no more Samsung, we bought a top of the range fridge and the ice maker stopped working after a year, there is no fix for that either ! Thanks fellow bipods for any help.
    have you tried checking for a firmware update for your smart TV ??
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Moved your post to a new thread.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote