VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. i've installed ffdshow but can't get potplayer to see "ffdshow raw video filter" when i go to preferences > filter control > filter priority > add registered filter, in fact no ffdshow components show up at all, is there some trick to this, do i need to manually register ffdshow filters? any help would be appreciated, thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  2. It works good here, perhaps you need to install the same version, if using the 64-bit Potplayer, use the 64-bit version of ffdshow too. I'm using ffdshow to remove logo for some files and it works good.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by vanbrocklin View Post
    i've installed ffdshow but can't get potplayer to see "ffdshow raw video filter" when i go to preferences > filter control > filter priority > add registered filter, in fact no ffdshow components show up at all, is there some trick to this, do i need to manually register ffdshow filters? any help would be appreciated, thanks!
    thanks for the reply.... went ahead and installed it again but this time around noticed that a lot of components were by default unticked/unselected during the install process, including raw video filter, so i ticked things off and all is good, thanks again!
    Quote Quote