VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Child of God
    Search Comp PM
    Hopefully this hasn’t been posted before (I searched and didn’t find anything on here). Just this evening my families Vizio Smart TV’s screen started flickering; the display kept turning on and off. We didn’t change anything about the set up. It just started happening on its own while we were using it. We checked different feeds including TV, Blu-ray, and the Amazon Fire, and it was giving us problems with all of it. At first there were certain points like the main menu where it wasn’t giving us the problem, but it progressed and got worse. We checked the connection cables and my dad even changed one of the cables. We also tried turning it on from a different power source as I understand it. I checked online to see what I could do and we tried most of the options. We even did a hard reset to take it back to its factory settings. It’s definitely a problem with the TV itself, it seems. I fear it may just be dying because we’ve had it for a good several years and use it often. I just figured it couldn’t hurt to ask on here if anyone else had any other ideas, just in case.
    "They will walk after the LORD, He will roar like a lion; indeed He will roar and His sons will come trembling from the west." - Hosea 11:10
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Sounds like the tv has a issue,not worth fixing.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote