VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Results 31 to 40 of 40
Thread
  1. youtube-dl "https://www1005.o0-3.com/token=L9DcuZ6CUjegiJHvoUNl8w/1591229043/31.148.0.0/105/2/dd/a6026907b008f4498b855324f08e4dd2-480p.mp4"
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by LZAA View Post
    youtube-dl "https://www1005.o0-3.com/token=L9DcuZ6CUjegiJHvoUNl8w/1591229043/31.148.0.0/105/2/dd/a6026907b008f4498b855324f08e4dd2-480p.mp4"
    Didn't work.
    I got this error message.
    My version of youtubedl is the latest version updated on 28 May 2020.
    What could be wrong?Image
    [Attachment 53668 - Click to enlarge]
    I can't live without my computer.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    hawai
    Search PM
    link expired. you can get new link with new token:
    Code:
     https://www340.o0-1.com/token=zePB89E3Rda-7UzrD0bJ9Q/1591272160/93.146.0.0/105/2/dd/a6026907b008f4498b855324f08e4dd2-480p.mp4
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    link expired. you can get new link with new token:
    Code:
     https://www340.o0-1.com/token=zePB89E3Rda-7UzrD0bJ9Q/1591272160/93.146.0.0/105/2/dd/a6026907b008f4498b855324f08e4dd2-480p.mp4
    Does this link have a time limit? This one seems to have expired too
    I can't live without my computer.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Search Comp PM
    Hello!

    Can someone provide me the code for downloading this video using youtubedl?

    https://serial4u.net/ask-i-memnu-episode-79-with-english-subtitles/
    I can't live without my computer.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    IDM
    I don't have IDM installed. Can't I use youtubedl though?
    I can't live without my computer.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    hawai
    Search PM
    IDM get this string
    Code:
    https://ft5gre.cfeucdn.com/secip/95039/Mfl4ZDB7y9Jusb3z8G7zVA/OTMuMTQ2LjQ0LjE1MA==/1594306800/hls-vod-s06/flv/api/files/videos/2020/03/24/1585019014yritx
    at file -----> Aşk-ı Memnu S2E41.ts

    but this string don't work with yt-dl or streamlink... and this site don't use m3u8 to share this video (i've try also with user-agent switch)

    then, or you search and try with IDM (very simple to find on web) or wait other user to get valid string for yt-dl or streamlink
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    IDM get this string
    Code:
    https://ft5gre.cfeucdn.com/secip/95039/Mfl4ZDB7y9Jusb3z8G7zVA/OTMuMTQ2LjQ0LjE1MA==/1594306800/hls-vod-s06/flv/api/files/videos/2020/03/24/1585019014yritx
    at file -----> Aşk-ı Memnu S2E41.ts

    but this string don't work with yt-dl or streamlink... and this site don't use m3u8 to share this video (i've try also with user-agent switch)

    then, or you search and try with IDM (very simple to find on web) or wait other user to get valid string for yt-dl or streamlink
    Thanks for helping out! Yeah, i used the inspect element feature to try and get the m3u8 file but somehow it won't appear.
    Is IDM free by the way?
    I can't live without my computer.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    hawai
    Search PM
    IDM it's free to try for 14 days

    and with inspect element you won't find anything... this site does not transmit with m3u8 protocol
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads