VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I've been a Mac user for a good while now, but am thinking about switching back to Windows.

I am looking for an app that could take the place of iVI Pro though, as it's something I use a great deal.

It would need to be able to convert (pass thru when possible) mkv files to mp4, and add metadata.

It would also need to be able to monitor a folder for new mkv files that are auto-downloaded.

Does anyone know of a Windows app that would be a good replacement for iVI Pro?

https://southpolesoftware.com/wp/ivi-pro-v4/
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by greatcapp View Post
    I've been a Mac user for a good while now, but am thinking about switching back to Windows.

I am looking for an app that could take the place of cyberghost Pro though, as it's something I use a great deal.

It would need to be able to convert (pass thru when possible) mkv files to mp4 chatroulette, and add metadata.

It would also need to be able to monitor a folder for new mkv files that are auto-downloaded.

Does anyone know of a Windows app that would be a good replacement for iVI Pro?
    I use MCEBuddy. It watches folders, has custom conversion and renaming tasks on a per-folder basis, converts to tons of file types, and drops the files in locations of your choosing. Really automates that part of the process.
    Last edited by Kasey00; 3rd Jan 2020 at 17:13.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thanks, I'll take a looky.
    Quote Quote