VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I am trying to combine a video file with no audio, audio file and an image as an overlay. I am able to burn the image on vide, but when I try to add audio as well the command does not work. Below is the command I am trying

ffmpeg -i input_video.mp4 -i input_image.png -i input_audio.wav -hide_banner -y -crf 15 -c:v libx264 -c:a libfdk_aac -preset veryfast -filter_complex "[0:v] setpts=PTS-STARTPTS [original_video_video_out_0]; [1:v] scale=720:556 [imageOverlayScale_out_0]; [original_video_video_out_0][imageOverlayScale_out_0] overlay=0:0 [imageOverlay_out_0]; [1:a] asetpts=PTS-STARTPTS [audio_out_0]" -map [imageOverlay_out_0] -map [audio_out_0] edited_video.mp4

Could anyone help debug the issue with the command.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by applesandoranges View Post
    I am trying to combine a video file with no audio, audio file and an image as an overlay. I am able to burn the image on vide, but when I try to add audio as well the command does not work. Below is the command I am trying

ffmpeg -i input_video.mp4 -i input_image.png -i input_audio.wav -hide_banner -y -crf 15 -c:v libx264 -c:a libfdk_aac -preset veryfast -filter_complex "[0:v] setpts=PTS-STARTPTS [original_video_video_out_0]; [1:v] scale=720:556 [imageOverlayScale_out_0]; [original_video_video_out_0][imageOverlayScale_out_0] overlay=0:0 [imageOverlay_out_0]; [1:a] asetpts=PTS-STARTPTS [audio_out_0]" -map [imageOverlay_out_0] -map [audio_out_0] edited_video.mp4

Could anyone help debug the issue with the command.

what is the error message?

It should be [2:a] , because the audio is from stream 2 . The inputs are 0,1,2 and "input_audio.wav" is stream 2 there

[2:a] asetpts=PTS-STARTPTS [audio_out_0]
    Quote Quote