VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 61 to 82 of 82
Thread
  1. Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Search PM
    The first quote is from Cornucopia, the second from veresov
    He is not refusing to allow DGMVC to be used by your GUI, he doesn't want you distributing it directly, understandable considering you insulting his software.
    As far as polluting threads, get your head out of your ASS, and stop trying to rewrite history, guess the methane is affecting your braincells.
    I guess we are up to Christmas now

  2. Originally Posted by gonca View Post
    As far as polluting threads, get your head out of your ASS, and stop trying to rewrite history, guess the methane is affecting your braincells.
    When it comes to methane affecting brain cells I suppose you have plenty of experience. You're so far up DG's butthole that eventually you'll have to be surgically removed.

  3. Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Search PM
    How is your mental illness these days?
    Groucho2004 (prior to your meltdown), Groucho, Zeppo
    Split personality issue?
    When are you going to call yourself Larry, Curly or Moe?
    That is about your level.
    Still haven't gotten over the fact that DG tossed your useless ass out of his forum, have you?
    Hell, even Baldrick tossed you to the curb once

    By the way
    Are you, Atak and rolz joined at the hip facing each other, or are you three just having fun together
    Are we up to 2020 yet?
    Way to go Grouchy

  4. Originally Posted by gonca View Post
    Still haven't gotten over the fact that DG tossed your useless ass out of his forum, have you?
    Hell, even Baldrick tossed you to the curb once
    Making stuff up and taking things out of context just to make a point is pathetic.
    DG deleted my account because I dared to make a little fun of his hero Donald Trump. Why would I want to continue being part of that bizzare community hosted by a psycho?

    As for Baldrick deleting my account here - I asked for it but got no response. Therefore I tried a different approach which yielded an instant result:
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/383633-No-response-through-contact-us-or-PM-to-admin

    So, once again you have proven what a pathetic little loser you are. Now, be good boy and climb back into DG's bunghole.

  5. Originally Posted by gonca View Post
    He is not refusing to allow DGMVC to be used by your GUI, he doesn't want you distributing it directly, understandable considering you insulting his software.
    Here is the "exclusion" part of the license file of the latest version of DGMVCSource:
    Originally Posted by LICENSE
    Exclusions:

    DGMVCSource may not be used by, or integrated into, the application
    known as BD3D2MK3D. License for use in any form is specifically
    denied for BD3D2MK3D.
    So, who is "interfering with other peoples projects" ?

    And, why don't you post the quote with my supposed insults against him or his software? Of course, it's because there is none. On the other hand, I can prove that I tried to fix things, and all I got was a bunch of insults from him and his bulldogs like you.

    And, of course, I'm rewriting history!

    I am sorry that the community can no longer use his program, but I am not responsible for it, and it will not be solved by barking at me. Use FRIM, which works just as well, and stop insulting everyone around you for facts beyond their control.

    As for Baldrick, he only tries to keep his forum safe from unnecessary, insulting and vulgar posts like yours. You and DG are attacking him in exactly the same way that Donald Trump is attacking the press. Anyone who has the audacity to disagree with him is called an idiot writing fake news. Nice mentality. I am surprised by Baldrick's clemency. Personally, I would have fired you a long time ago.
    r0lZ - PgcEdit homepage Hosted by VideoHelp (Thanks Baldrick)
    - BD3D2MK3D A tool to convert 3D BD to 3D SBS/T&B/FS MKV

  6. Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
    Originally Posted by gonca View Post
    Still haven't gotten over the fact that DG tossed your useless ass out of his forum, have you?
    Hell, even Baldrick tossed you to the curb once
    Making stuff up and taking things out of context just to make a point is pathetic.
    DG deleted my account because I dared to make a little fun of his hero Donald Trump. Why would I want to continue being part of that bizzare community hosted by a psycho?

    As for Baldrick deleting my account here - I asked for it but got no response. Therefore I tried a different approach which yielded an instant result:
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/383633-No-response-through-contact-us-or-PM-to-admin

    So, once again you have proven what a pathetic little loser you are. Now, be good boy and climb back into DG's bunghole.
    Rewriting history to cover up your mental weaknesses
    Get some treatment, you might even become a useful member of your society
    By the way
    What is your fascination with American politics and comedians, don't you something to focus on closer to home?

  7. Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by r0lZ View Post
    Originally Posted by gonca View Post
    He is not refusing to allow DGMVC to be used by your GUI, he doesn't want you distributing it directly, understandable considering you insulting his software.
    Here is the "exclusion" part of the license file of the latest version of DGMVCSource:
    Originally Posted by LICENSE
    Exclusions:

    DGMVCSource may not be used by, or integrated into, the application
    known as BD3D2MK3D. License for use in any form is specifically
    denied for BD3D2MK3D.
    So, who is "interfering with other peoples projects" ?

    And, why don't you post the quote with my supposed insults against him or his software? Of course, it's because there is none. On the other hand, I can prove that I tried to fix things, and all I got was a bunch of insults from him and his bulldogs like you.

    And, of course, I'm rewriting history!

    I am sorry that the community can no longer use his program, but I am not responsible for it, and it will not be solved by barking at me. Use FRIM, which works just as well, and stop insulting everyone around you for facts beyond their control.

    As for Baldrick, he only tries to keep his forum safe from unnecessary, insulting and vulgar posts like yours. You and DG are attacking him in exactly the same way that Donald Trump is attacking the press. Anyone who has the audacity to disagree with him is called an idiot writing fake news. Nice mentality. I am surprised by Baldrick's clemency. Personally, I would have fired you a long time ago.
    So, you are saying that you never called DGDemux unstable?
    Did you even try it?
    Did you not call DGMVCSource useless because you have FRIM?
    And you still refuse to not distribute it
    Did you go to Grouchy's school of rewriting history or are you getting prematurely senile
    Are we up to 2021 yet?

  8. Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Search PM
    Hey Grouchy
    When DG tossed you and you had your meltdown here, insulting Baldrick in the process, and started to delete all your stuff at D9 what was your physical reaction like
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	SociableRegalGangesdolphin-size_restricted.gif
Views:	4
Size:	929.2 KB
ID:	50981  

    Image Attached Images  

  9. Gonca, nice animated GIFs. You're putting a lot of effort into your childish replies. How old are you? Have your testicles descended yet?

  10. Originally Posted by gonca View Post
    So, you are saying that you never called DGDemux unstable?
    Did you even try it?
    As you can see in the original thread, the post that triggered DG's incomprehensible reaction contains this:
    Originally Posted by r0lZ
    Well, it's the very first alpha version, and if all testers are reporting a good overall impression, they agree that much work must still be done. It is simply impossible to do such a complex work without little bugs in 2 or 3 days. [...]
    Myself, I have no personal opinion yet, as I have not tested it, but I know that I need something totally stable for BD3D2MK3D, and not still under heavy development.
    As you can see, I have only written that a first alpha version of a program is not finished yet, and therefore cannot yet be used as it is for my program. And since I did not test it, of course I have never written that it IS actually unstable.

    And immediately, DG lost it and forbade me to use his programs. Then, to calm the game, I explained that a program in alpha phase is potentially unstable. It was intentionally that I did not mention his programs, and that I only referred to the very definition of alpha release: potentially unstable. But he wouldn't listen. Is it my fault?

    Originally Posted by gonca View Post
    Did you not call DGMVCSource useless because you have FRIM?
    Yes, I don't need it, and DG has been the first person to write that. (I don't remember where, he has polluted so many threads ! That was perhaps in one of his numerous insulting PMs.) It's a simple fact. I would have liked to leave the choice to the user, as it has always been the case, but he forces me to use only FRIM. No one will die from it, since indeed FRIM is as good, and DGMVCSource is now officially withdrawn and therefore useless for everybody. Pity, but it's DG's decision.

    Originally Posted by gonca View Post
    And you still refuse to not distribute it
    I agreed not to distribute it, in an attempt to calm him, when he modified its license to remove the explicit and illegal exclusion of BD3D2MK3D. And I confirm that I will do it 10 days after the last public post about this case. I just want people like you to stop polluting other people's threads with unnecessary insanity. And when that happens, I will release the new version. If you deign to stop whining, it will soon be, but you persist in delaying the deadline. Don't blame anyone but yourself.

    I'm not going to quote the rest of your message, or answer it, because it's just gratuitous insults. Instead, I'm going to do what I should have done from the beginning: stop trying to convince you. He is only as deaf as the one who does not want to hear.
    r0lZ - PgcEdit homepage Hosted by VideoHelp (Thanks Baldrick)
    - BD3D2MK3D A tool to convert 3D BD to 3D SBS/T&B/FS MKV

  11. The easiest way to shut up that gonca kid is just grab source code from here
    https://web.archive.org/web/20191115103844/http://rationalqm.us/dgmvcsource/
    , implement cosmetic changes and release compiled pluging under different name. Problem solved!

  12. Thanks, Atak_Snajpera, but honestly I prefer to use FRIM only. Videofan3D is a good guy, and I prefer to use his decoder anyway.

    Of course, if someone else want to continue the development of DGMVCSource, I have no reason to object to it. But it's probably useless, since FRIM is good and alive.
    r0lZ - PgcEdit homepage Hosted by VideoHelp (Thanks Baldrick)
    - BD3D2MK3D A tool to convert 3D BD to 3D SBS/T&B/FS MKV

  13. If the subject I have one more question about bd3d2mk3d. I encode this days an iso in 3D TAB with crf 15, preset very slow, and profile forced 4.1. I got a 29gb mkv. The original track was 32gb. And an 25.6gb overall bitrate. I try to do the best quality I dont mind about the size. Now I am confused about the bitrate if is low,high or is ok? As I read some forums saying is to high is not going to be playable on all devices. Other saying higher the better. Is playing in all my devices I try,tv,tv box,xbox,projector. So is this bitrate ok?
    Thank you

  14. Thanks for bringing this thread back to the right direction, Scarredjoker.

    Yes, it is true that a too high bitrate may be incompatible with some old, slow or cheap hardware players. But if you encode in h264 with level 4.1, you should be safe, as it's the level of the BD format (not UHD). Unfortunately, x264 uses the --level argument only to tag the file with that level, but it doesn't enforce the limitations necessary to respect that level. So, specifying the level is not sufficient, and that's probably the cause of the problems reported by many internet sites. But don't worry. BD3D2MK3D adds automatically the --vbv-bufsize and --vbv-maxrate arguments so that the specified level is really respected by the encoder. The bitrate will never exceed the legal bitrate of the specified level, even in its higher peaks. So, if you have specified the 4.1 level in the GUI, your encodes are certainly compatible with all modern hardware players.

    However, I have noticed that the playback is sometimes jerky when a too slow preset is specified, notably on my Samsung TV, and other users have reported similar issues. I don't know the exact reason, but I suppose that the slowest presets use sophisticated compression methods or settings, difficult to decode in real time by a slow equipment. It's why I use only the slow preset.

    If you want to be absolutely sure that your encodes will be played perfectly on all hardware players sold after the born of the blu-ray, you can enforce additional constraints to produce a truely BD compatible file, by ticking the "BD Compatible" option in the last tab. The price to pay will be a slightly larger file.
    Last edited by r0lZ; 29th Nov 2019 at 09:57.
    r0lZ - PgcEdit homepage Hosted by VideoHelp (Thanks Baldrick)
    - BD3D2MK3D A tool to convert 3D BD to 3D SBS/T&B/FS MKV

  15. Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
    Gonca, nice animated GIFs. You're putting a lot of effort into your childish replies. How old are you? Have your testicles descended yet?
    You should know, how they taste

  16. Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Atak_Snajpera View Post
    The easiest way to shut up that gonca kid is just grab source code from here
    https://web.archive.org/web/20191115103844/http://rationalqm.us/dgmvcsource/
    , implement cosmetic changes and release compiled pluging under different name. Problem solved!
    That might be about your coding level
    And you say that is not copyright infringement

  17. Originally Posted by r0lZ View Post
    Thanks for bringing this thread back to the right direction, Scarredjoker.

    Yes, it is true that a too high bitrate may be incompatible with some old, slow or cheap hardware players. But if you encode in h264 with level 4.1, you should be safe, as it's the level of the BD format (not UHD). Unfortunately, x264 uses the --level argument only to tag the file with that level, but it doesn't enforce the limitations necessary to respect that level. So, specifying the level is not sufficient, and that's probably the cause of the problems reported by many internet sites. But don't worry. BD3D2MK3D adds automatically the --vbv-bufsize and --vbv-maxrate arguments so that the specified level is really respected by the encoder. The bitrate will never exceed the legal bitrate of the specified level, even in its higher peaks. So, if you have specified the 4.1 level in the GUI, your encodes are certainly compatible with all modern hardware players.

    However, I have noticed that the playback is sometimes jerky when a too slow preset is specified, notably on my Samsung TV, and other users have reported similar issues. I don't know the exact reason, but I suppose that the slowest presets use sophisticated compression methods or settings, difficult to decode in real time by a slow equipment. It's why I use only the slow preset.

    If you want to be absolutely sure that your encodes will be played perfectly on all hardware players sold after the born of the blu-ray, you can enforce additional constraints to produce a truely BD compatible file, by ticking the "BD Compatible" option in the last tab. The price to pay will be a slightly larger file.
    I have 2 3D TV's one is LG 1080p 42' 2012 and the other LG 4k 55' 2016 oled.
    On the LG 4k 2016 I can see the difference from sitting 3m away. between preset slow and very slow. Very slow is superior quality. For my eyes I think crf 15 and preset very slow is the sweet spot for quality. I didnt notice the "jerky". I will watch the hole movie and I will confirm that if is any. I use to have some jerky when I use my external HDD to the tv but I swap to an SSD and I haven't notice anything from then. Ticking the 'BD compatible' it will affect in any way the quality too?
    Thanks

  18. Originally Posted by gonca View Post
    Originally Posted by Atak_Snajpera View Post
    The easiest way to shut up that gonca kid is just grab source code from here
    https://web.archive.org/web/20191115103844/http://rationalqm.us/dgmvcsource/
    , implement cosmetic changes and release compiled pluging under different name. Problem solved!
    That might be about your coding level
    And you say that is not copyright infringement
    No because source code can be obtained in legal way.

    Ps. Admin please ban gonca or block his replies to this thread because he is just trolling now.

  19. Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Search PM
    I am not trolling, just pointing out that you, Grouchy and r0lZ are engaging in copyright infrigment
    You sound like some douchbag from Adobe...

    https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/a...s-of-photoshop
    Your quote from D9 in which Adobe states that the license for old versions is no longer valid, and you don't question this.
    So, unless you are being a hypocrite, the new license for DGMVCSource takes precedent and the old licenses are null and void
    You and Groucho are the only TROLLS around here

  20. Originally Posted by gonca View Post
    I am not trolling, just pointing out that you, Grouchy and r0lZ are engaging in copyright infrigment
    More proof that you're a lying fūcktard. Show me where I am "engaging" in copyright infringement.
    By the way, go back to school learn how to spell.

  21. our quote from D9 in which Adobe states that the license for old versions is no longer valid, and you don't question this.
    You are terrible in reading between lines dude... BTW. Many things written in EULA has no power in EU. For example you can resell used software here even if manufacture says no. I do not care how law works in your own bubble...

    Ps. I wonder why are you so aggressive at videohelp but at forum.doom9.org you are so polite. Let me guess! Is this because admins at doom9.org do not tolerate that kind of behaviour and immediately delete toxic posts and user? Posts/thread made by videoh aka versov aka neuron2 aka donald graft were also deleted. Think about my angry white knight...

  22. Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Search PM
    Ps. I wonder why are you so aggressive at videohelp but at forum.doom9.org you are so polite
    Maybe its because I don't deal with idiots like you two over there
    But you are right, the D9 mods do protect their pet donkeys well.
    learn how to spell
    Misspelled one word, that is the limit of your argument
    I am not going to deal with either of you two dcks that think encouraging copyright infringement is acceptable
    Maybe that is because neither one of you has any software worth stealing
    Goodbye
    Last edited by gonca; 30th Nov 2019 at 07:47.




Similar Threads