VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Good afternoon, my case I think is even more strange. The operating system is windows 10 home 64 bits
    The Shrink DVD had always worked for me until a week ago when I analyzed the DVD well, but did not play the video and if the sound ???. I have reinstalled several times the previous registry cleaning program and it continues in them. I have reinstalled a copy of the operating system and neither. Has the same thing happened to someone? Anyone think of a solution? Thank you !.

nest007
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you but it is not exactly the same. The closest is DVDFab.
    But what I would like to solve is the problem presented by the DVD Shrink.
    Regards
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by nest007 View Post
    Good afternoon, my case I think is even more strange. The operating system is windows 10 home 64 bits
    The Shrink DVD had always worked for me until a week ago when I analyzed the DVD well, but did not play the video and if the sound ???. I have reinstalled several times the previous registry cleaning program and it continues in them. I have reinstalled a copy of the operating system and neither. Has the same thing happened to someone? Anyone think of a solution? Thank you !.

nest007
    dvdshrink cannot handle newer copy protections, you need to use
    an up to date program such as dvdfab
    you might try running dvdshrink in the windows compatibility mode - https://www.lifewire.com/run-older-programs-with-windows-10-compatibility-mode-4587064
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you,
    Tested on another computer with the same operating system works.
    Tested with compatibility in previous versions of windows and remains the same, with the same defect
    Quote Quote