VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Thread
  1. Hello everyone. I have this problem below. I reckon it usually occurs on x264 and x265 videos. It looks like stairs top to bottom as you can see. What is the reason of that and how can I fix it? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!


    Image
    [Attachment 50890 - Click to enlarge]


    Image
    [Attachment 50891 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  2. Is it OK with other players, like VLC, MPC-BE?

    Try to click the SW/HW button - or/and another renderer, external, or/and reset settings, backup first, if needed.

    Anyway, this is really strange.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    Is it OK with other players, like VLC, MPC-BE?

    Try to click the SW/HW button - or/and another renderer, external, or/and reset settings, backup first, if needed.

    Anyway, this is really strange.
    I have tried with KM player and GOM player. It not okay with KM but it is okay with GOM. That is really weird.

    What do you mean with the SW/HW button? And, how can I try another rendered or external? Could you please help me more because I don't have enough information about it.
    Quote Quote  
  4. First try to reset settings, Preferences > Reset button (bottom-left corner).
    HW/SW button should be on the bottom navigation bar - next to time.
    Testing alternative renderers or even external renderers is not easy and it should work by default, so...

    Anyway, if it's broken only in PotPlayer and KM player - both players are from the same author, try the official forum, or send the sample or link to file directly to author - homepage > scroll down > link "CONTACT US" (it's email).

    https://potplayer.daum.net/
    https://potplayer.daum.net/forum/
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    First try to reset settings, Preferences > Reset button (bottom-left corner).
    HW/SW button should be on the bottom navigation bar - next to time.
    Testing alternative renderers or even external renderers is not easy and it should work by default, so...

    Anyway, if it's broken only in PotPlayer and KM player - both players are from the same author, try the official forum, or send the sample or link to file directly to author - homepage > scroll down > link "CONTACT US" (it's email).

    https://potplayer.daum.net/
    https://potplayer.daum.net/forum/
    I have just tried to reset settings and HW/SW button: didn't work

    Then I went for testing alternative renderers, it was already chosen on "Choose automatically (suggested) -I suppose it is Madshi video renderer- and I tried all of them only "Resident openGL" worked and it has been fixed. So my questions is which video renderer is the best, which one i should choose and why this problem happens when i choose others?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Just try the official forum, or contact the author directly via email. I don't know where is the problem, I'm just a normal user and I can't reproduce the problem.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    Just try the official forum, or contact the author directly via email. I don't know where is the problem, I'm just a normal user and I can't reproduce the problem.
    Like i said i already fix the problem. I also sent them a mail they replied that the problem might on VGA but there is no such a thing.
    So my questions is which video renderer is the best to you, which one do you use normally?
    Quote Quote  
  8. Diff renderers depending on what hardware setup you have...best is RELATIVE TO WHAT YOU HAVE

    Like for many EVR works best
    MAD VR would work if you have a good discrete video GPU
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads