VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Last edited by lajvguy; 19th Nov 2019 at 04:01.
    Quote Quote  
  2. https://acdn.locastnet.org/variant/QJtNVUuOsJr7nJoSAnl4G9I9X-SEIxvAXXleWTHWoJLxqFspvGR...D9hR-rg==.m3u8 - this is the highest quality.

Keep in mind this seems to be a live stream and you can go back 50 chuncks back only, so you've missed your chance.

Currently the live stream is around 1572181609, so you can go back to 1572181559 at most. I hope that makes sense.

Thanks !
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thank you for the help. Can you explain how you go back 50 chunks?
    Last edited by lajvguy; 29th Oct 2019 at 14:32.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I tested it TS chunk by TS chunk and as far it goes is 50 chunks, which is a little over 4 minutes,since one chunk is 5 sec. I don't think any provider keeps every chunk available, so users can rewind endlessly. Your provider has his stream setup this way, I am not aware of any way around this.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Does anybody know how I can I rewind & play the older 50 ts chunks?
    Last edited by lajvguy; 30th Oct 2019 at 04:37.
    Quote Quote  
  6. I still don't understand. Is there somebody that can tell me how to rewind & play the older 50 ts chunks?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Need URL and access.
    Quote Quote  
  8. @LZAA,

Just sent you PM.
    Quote Quote  
  9. I still don't understand how to rewind & play the older 50 ts chunks. Can somebody help?
    Quote Quote  
  10. @LZAA,

Okay. I'm waiting.
    Quote Quote  
  11. @LZAA,

I guess you can't help me with the ts files. I hope somebody else knows how to play ts files.
    Quote Quote  
  12. I could not overcome the geolocation. I can’t help.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Two valid points which need repeating.

1. Paid subscription sites generally fall as rentals and forum rules forbid discussion. Read the rules for more clarity.

2. Sharing your log in details with anyone with a different IP carries a risk of your own access being terminated.
    Quote Quote