VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hi To all
    I'm a newbie here , so I apologise up front if I have posted this in the wrong sub-forum. Wondering if anyone can help a silly old guy with some tech help please. Iv'e owned this Panasonic DMR-BWT720 since new , BUT iv'e never copied anything from the HDD to a blank disc. Would any forum member's have this model player ?.If so would you mind listing down in order how to do record from the HDD to a disc. I think i'm doing something wrong as it just wont work. Iv'e never had any issues at all until recently when it just shut down by itself , so i un-plugged it and let it cool off. After a while i plugged it back in and all is well , well i think so. Not sure if the shut down did any damage or not , but i thought i should mention it.Hope to hear back from anyone that can assist. Thank you
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    Hi october262. Sorry for the very late reply. Thank's for the info , will give that section a try. There is so much that i 'd like to copy just in case it crashes and dies , which happened to my last unit. Iv'e been trying to copy using the instruction's on page 48 in the operating hand book. But it read's in line 5: Set the copy direction , then press OK. What is the copy direction button ?. On page 12 it show's all of the button's on the remote , but it doesn't list copy direction , OR have i got it all wrong. Panasonic Australia sound's like there not interested in helping , i suppose it's not a brand new model so it's not worth there time to assist.Image
    [Attachment 50603 - Click to enlarge]
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Panasonic.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	511.6 KB
ID:	50601  

Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    see page 12 of the manual - remote control - #9 DIRECT NAVIGATOR
    then see page 50 of the manual - copying titles you should see a menu to select the copy direction.
    Quote Quote