VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have 2 sd videos and wanna play them async to see changes, is there a way? Like this https://viewsync.net/watch?v=G1IbRujko-A&t=0&v=vNJnOfyhweo&t=0. But no yt, because yt is compressing quality and i wanna see 5-10% quality difference
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Async? Don't you mean synchronously?

Scott
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Cornucopia View Post
    Async? Don't you mean synchronously?

Scott
    Sorry, yes, synchronously
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Use avisynth to place 2 streams side by side (along with an output player, such as vdub2). Or use stereoscopic player.

Scott
    Last edited by Cornucopia; 8th Oct 2019 at 21:55.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Does avisynth supports to show vidoes in split screen before and after? Like in virtualdub
    Quote Quote  
  6. AviSynth pretty does anything you tell it to do. To put two videos side by side:

Code:
    v1 = ffms2("video1.ext")
    v2 = ffms2("video2.ext")
    StackHorizontal(v1,v2)
    The two videos must be the same height and the same color subsampling. If they're not the same you have to adjust them (crop the bigger one or add borders to the smaller one).

If you're looking for very small differences it's better to interleave them:

Code:
    v1 = ffms2("video1.ext")
    v2 = ffms2("video2.ext")
    Interleave(v1,v2)
    Then you can swap back and forth between before and after frames using the left/right arrow keys in VirtualDub.

And by the way, you mean in-sync not async. Async means NOT synchronized. <edit> Oops, I see you've already covered that! </edit>
    Last edited by jagabo; 11th Oct 2019 at 13:58.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    AviSynth pretty does anything you tell it to do. To put two videos side by side:

Code:
    v1 = ffms2("video1.ext")
    v2 = ffms2("video2.ext")
    StackHorizontal(v1,v2)
    The two videos must be the same height and the same color subsampling. If they're not the same you have to adjust them (crop the bigger one or add borders to the smaller one).

If you're looking for very small differences it better to interleave them:

Code:
    v1 = ffms2("video1.ext")
    v2 = ffms2("video2.ext")
    Interleave(v1,v2)
    Then you can swap back and forth between before and after frames using the left/right arrow keys in VirtualDub.
    Sorry for my english, maybe i say wrong
    I need something like:

Mpeg2Source("cutted.mpg.d2v", Info=3)
    QTGMC(preset="Placebo", SourceMatch=3, Lossless=2, MatchEnhance=0.75, EdiThreads=1, NoiseProcess=0)
    show on split screen cutted.mpg.d2v before qtgmc and after qtgmc, so i can see what have been changed
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by eobardthawne View Post
    I need something like:

Mpeg2Source("cutted.mpg.d2v", Info=3)
    QTGMC(preset="Placebo", SourceMatch=3, Lossless=2, MatchEnhance=0.75, EdiThreads=1, NoiseProcess=0)
    show on split screen cutted.mpg.d2v before qtgmc and after qtgmc, so i can see what have been changed
    You can't compare the source and with QTGMC directly because QTGMC will double the number of frames. So you need to double the number of frames of the source too.

Code:
    Mpeg2Source("cutted.mpg.d2v",  Info=3) 
    Interleave(last.Bob(), QTGMC(preset="Placebo", SourceMatch=3, Lossless=2, MatchEnhance=0.75, EdiThreads=1, NoiseProcess=0)
    or:
    Code:
    Mpeg2Source("cutted.mpg.d2v",  Info=3) 
    Interleave(last.SelectEvery(1,0,0), QTGMC(preset="Placebo", SourceMatch=3, Lossless=2, MatchEnhance=0.75, EdiThreads=1, NoiseProcess=0)
    Quote Quote