VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello, dear all.

Some weeks until now and I can't seek / slide videos from Youtube using the mouse cursor. Not forwards, neither backwards.

Such things only happens with Chrome browser.

I can only Play / Pause using mouse cursor on Youtube. Using arrow keys to skip through the video does not work too!

When I visit other sites, like Vimeo I can do it without issues. Using other browsers give me no problems.

When I use Chrome incognito mode I can do it on Youtube again. I suspect the problem is concerning about Google Chrome only.

I do have many addon's on Chrome and maybe some of them cause ( now ) some weird behavior on Youtube site.

I can't discover yet if some of the several addon's are the problem or not. And I do not want to reinstall all of them again.

Do you have some advices to solve such issues?

Thanks for yout time!

Best regards.

devil (johner)
    Last edited by devilcoelhodog; 15th Sep 2019 at 21:42.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Disable add-ons in turn.
    Quote Quote  
  3. @ LZAA

Disable add-ons in turn.

Hi. Thanks for the tip. But does not work. I do not want to reinstall all of the addon's again. And I update Chrome constantly.

But the issues continues.

Best regards.

devil (johner)
    Quote Quote