VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello, dear all.

Some weeks until now and I can't seek / slide videos from Youtube using the mouse cursor. Not forwards, neither backwards.

Such things only happens with Chrome browser.

I can only Play / Pause using mouse cursor on Youtube. Using arrow keys to skip through the video does not work too!

When I visit other sites, like Vimeo I can do it without issues. Using other browsers give me no problems.

When I use Chrome incognito mode I can do it on Youtube again. I suspect the problem is concerning about Google Chrome only.

I do have many addon's on Chrome and maybe some of them cause ( now ) some weird behavior on Youtube site.

I can't discover yet if some of the several addon's are the problem or not. And I do not want to reinstall all of them again.

Do you have some advices to solve such issues?

Thanks for yout time!

Best regards.

devil (johner)
    Last edited by devilcoelhodog; 15th Sep 2019 at 22:42.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Disable add-ons in turn.
    Quote Quote  
  3. @ LZAA

Disable add-ons in turn.

Hi. Thanks for the tip. But does not work. I do not want to reinstall all of the addon's again. And I update Chrome constantly.

But the issues continues.

Best regards.

devil (johner)
    Quote Quote