VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I recently reinstalled Windows, which of course meant I had to reinstall all the rest of the software. Previously I somehow figured out how to disable the playlist entirely in PotPlayer, but for the life of me I can't figure out how I did it.

Any clues?

Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I'm not sure what exactly you want but if its just NOT to display playlist until you want. Click the box in the lower right side. This turns it on/off

[Attachment 50070 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    You can also detach it from the main window by clicking the diagonally upwards pointing arrow next to the word playlist, then clicking the X to close the playlist window. This will also remove the little right arrow from the side of the main window.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks, I should be more specific: I know how to hide it, but it's still using and creating a playlist, I want to disable it creating playlists. If I click on a single video/audio/media file, I don't want it to create a playlist out of everything in that folder, I just want it to play the one thing that I clicked on and then stop after it's finished playing that one media file. Before I reinstalled Windows, I had somehow made PotPlayer act the way I'm wanting (which is the same way that Windows Media Player and VLC handle things by default, as well as the Windows apps that come with a Windows 10 install), but for the life of me I can't remember how I did it.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Preferences > General > When files opened: > "Add only selected files to playlist".
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Awesome! Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks!
    Quote Quote