My 1st Thread here, after I'm fumbling around with the 'new W10'...
\ VDub_WiX.use wall20190910
Running VDub on WiX (Windoze 10(roman pro)
1. VirtualDub-1.10.4.zip download (use x86! IMHO x64 is flawed)
2. extract to any location, no install needed, so I have it on D:\VDub
3. D:\VDub\plugins32 should have Quicktime.plugin ~readme, ~History
4. D:\VDub should have Quicktime.ini
You now may *.mp4 load, cut, write *.avi, but not play it.
You will have the nasty "No Audio decompressor..." error if click on [|>]
so let's continue
5. AACACM19.zip from https://www.videohelp.com/software/AAC-ACM-Codec
6. unzip it
7. goto ...\AACACM19\x86
8. run "Install the 32-bit codec.bat" as administrator !!!
NOTAM if you had installed it before, see the readme.. for uninstall!
9. make a VDub.lnk
10. I have VDub script file "all-x.vcf", appended to the .LNK preferences
.LNK destination: D:\VirtualDub.exe /s"all-x.vcf"
I put the LNK to my desktop, so even drag&drop a *.mp4 works.
Use direct stream on video and audio, runs pretty fast!
It cost me several days to find out, found a lot of nonsence experts
advices, nothing helped!
So I disclose my way, Frank Sinatra is a good singer, nor do I
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
THX I will give VD2 a shot
Hope it is as fast as VD1
Last edited by wall46; 11th Sep 2019 at 05:57.