VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread

Threaded View

1. Bear for me to ask this true dummy-question:
    All the clips stays on screen when I've finished capturing one tape and start a new one, even though I set a new capture-folder. I cannot find something like "New project" or "New tape" - I would like a blank canvas when I start capturing a new tape.
    How to do?

/Peter.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I just started capturing some Hi8 tapes and noticed this as well. I just have Scenalyzer go to a "capture" folder, then when I'm done with a tape I close Scenalyzer, copy the files from "capture" to another folder that describes what is on the tape, and restart Scenalyzer which now has a blank slate.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thanks, peasantdave

I ended up doing something likewise. However, you can set the capture folder in Scenalyzer, so no need to copy the files. After capturing one tape I simply click the wide "capture-folder" button on top, create a new folder for the next tape, go into that folder, close Scenalyzer and starts it up again. Then it's already in the right folder when it starts again with a blank slate.

Also, Scenalyzer has a pretty smart function which will rewind the tape and start capturing right away. However, I found that this function sometimes works correctly, but sometimes it only rewinds a little and the starts capturing (not at the beginning of the tape).

/peter.

Originally Posted by peasantdave View Post
    I just started capturing some Hi8 tapes and noticed this as well. I just have Scenalyzer go to a "capture" folder, then when I'm done with a tape I close Scenalyzer, copy the files from "capture" to another folder that describes what is on the tape, and restart Scenalyzer which now has a blank slate.
    Quote Quote