VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi Guys,

Im new here. I have video 3840 x 2160 pixels and I used pinnacle studio 22 ultimate for editing my video and I will say it is ok on editing but when it comes in an output it is blurred even my video is clear. I tried H264 1080p 30mbit/s 29fps on 6mins for 700mb. Am I doing wrong thats why my output is blurred? If not, what should I do? Do I need to change my video editor? What do you suggest for a good video output?

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by dante View Post
    I have video 3840 x 2160 pixels and I used pinnacle studio 22 ultimate for editing my video and I will say it is ok on editing but when it comes in an output it is blurred even my video is clear. I tried H264 1080p 30mbit/s 29fps on 6mins for 700mb. Am I doing wrong thats why my output is blurred? If not, what should I do? Do I need to change my video editor? What do you suggest for a good video output?
    Are you viewing on a UHD display ? There's going to be significant loss resizing 3840 x 2160 to 1920x1080 . You're almost throwing away 3/4 of the information . Try the same dimensions as the input 3840 x 2160 and a higher bitrate

Other possibilities - maybe your project wasn't setup correctly with mismatched framerates , maybe your editor is blending frames . You'd have to check the specs for the video , the project settings, and export settings
    Quote Quote  
  3. Every video editor is capable of (almost) lossless output.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Ok, I will try and thanks for the reply.
    Quote Quote