VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. So, this is kind of a sad story, since Disney stop releasing blu-ray's in Portugal and focus only on DVD's, and I wanted to have their movies in high quality.
    Then I thought, I can take the audio and subtitles of the DVD release of Portugal, and add it to a foreign blu-ray release, but it looks like no one knows how to do so, can anybody help me? I've been searching how to do this during the whole year, and I can't find any tutorial or program that might help.

Resuming:
    I want to extract the Portuguese audio and subtitles from the DVD release of Portugal, and add these in a foreign blu-ray release while keeping the menu, scenes and extras. Thanks

2. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Please do not cross post,one thread is enough,this thread is closed.Please continue here.

https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/394174-Adding-subtitles-in-a-blu-ray#post2558693
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.