VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am new here, a long time user of XMedia Recode, however for the last 2 weeks I have an odd problem where, when I double click the XMR shortcut, the little splash progress window barely shows up 2 seconds then vanishes. Double click again, same results and on... At this point I uninstall and reinstall XMR, which usually gets me working for a session or two, then it goes back to not opening again.

In the last 2 weeks, I must have reinstalled XMR a dozen time at least. While I have a x64 system (and normally use the x64 version, I also tried the 32 bits and portable versions, but they all fail to open after a session or two.

I have searched about this issue to no avail.
    Do you have any ideas?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Update:
    After 5 or 6 re-installs just today (and at least as many alcohol beverages), I enabled compatibility mode and lo and behold, I am getting the gui and can use the program.
    Quote Quote