VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Code:
    LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\plugins\DGDecode")
    LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\plugins\yadifmod2")
    LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\plugins\nnedi3")
    LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\plugins\srestore.avsi")
    MPEG2Source("J:\TV Shows\AOE DVD Rip\DgIndex Episodes\Episode 11\Episode 11.d2v", cpu=0)
    yadifmod2(mode=1, edeint=nnedi3(field=-2))
    Overlay(last, Loop(2,0,0).ColorYUV(gain_y=-220, cont_u=-220, cont_v=-220), mode="subtract").ColorYUV(gain_y=40, cont_u=40, cont_v=40)
    SRestore(23.976)
    Everything else works except for Srestore. Both MaskTools2 and srestore.avsi are in my plugins. I have the runtime dependency for MaskTools2 as well. Everything is 32bit. When I remove Srestore() and LoadPlugin("srestore") from the script everything works so I know its just srestore not working. I'm given the error message "Unable to load "srestore.avsi", error=0xc1"
    Quote Quote  
  2. LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\plugins\srestore.avsi")
    It should be Import() , not LoadPlugin() for .avs and .avsi
    Quote Quote  
  3. And if srestore.avsi is in AviSynth's plugins folder it should import automatically. You don't have to explicitly Import() it.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    And if srestore.avsi is in AviSynth's plugins folder it should import automatically. You don't have to explicitly Import() it.
    for some reason it's not finding my plugins so I have to explicitly say which plugins. Which is fine and I think it's a good habit to get into ngl. In the event I redownload windows again and accidentally delete my avisynth folder like the idiot I am.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    N/A
    Last edited by Fraugster; 11th Aug 2019 at 13:05. Reason: For some reason it posted the message again
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by poisondeathray View Post
    LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\plugins\srestore.avsi")
    It should be Import() , not LoadPlugin() for .avs and .avsi
    I did Import() and im getting the error message: "There is no function named "mt_makediff'""
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    Peak the first post. I have it.
    Quote Quote  
  8. You might have an incompatible version for your setup . You need the correct x86 vs. x64 version . Also you might need matching versions for that script (newer SRestore version won't work with older .dll's )

Also, do you have extensions visible? You are not displaying the .dll extension in the 1st post

eg.
    Should be DGDecode.dll
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search PM
    You might have an incompatible version for your setup . You need the correct x86 vs. x64 version . Also you might need matching versions for that script (newer SRestore version won't work with older .dll's )

Also, do you have extensions visible? You are not displaying the .dll extension in the 1st post

eg.
    Should be DGDecode.dll
    Having the .dll extension doesn't change anything. Still works as intended. For shits and giggles I decided to add the .dll to see if it makes a difference. I've got 2 versions of srestore.
    One from here: http://avisynth.nl/index.php/File:Srestore.avsi
    The other from here: http://avisynth.nl/index.php/Srestore

The first one gives me the error above, the other one gives me: "I don't know what "AvsPlus Version Number" means".
    Quote Quote  
  10. The point about the .dll is so you can "see" what is going on in your plugins directory. It probably needs organizing . If you don't have extensions enabled (in windows) it's going to be difficult to clean up

mt_makediff is part of masktools . You probably have the wrong version of masktools2.dll (wrong for your setup)

You can use avisynth info tool to help diagnose what versions of plugins you are using
    https://www.videohelp.com/software/Avisynth-Info-Tool
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search PM
    The point about the .dll is so you can "see" what is going on in your plugins directory. It probably needs organizing . If you don't have extensions enabled (in windows) it's going to be difficult to clean up

mt_makediff is part of masktools . You probably have the wrong version of masktools2.dll (wrong for your setup)

You can use avisynth info tool to help diagnose what versions of plugins you are using
    https://www.videohelp.com/software/Avisynth-Info-Tool
    I appreciate that, as I download more and more plugins I'm sure I'll need more organizing. At present I have 13 files in my plugins folder lol. My MaskTools2 version is 2.2.18.0. I have tried every version of MaskTools2 available to me in the .7z to no avail.

EDIT: I also fixed the plugin issue.
    EDIT2: Okay, for whatever reason its working now. Maybe it was the plugin issue. I hate how little information you get with AVISynth. Anyway I'm good now.
    Quote Quote