VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    I boot my script in VD2 32bit and I'm greeted by "File: X Does not have a video stream."
    Code:
    MPEG2Source("J:\TV Shows\AOE DVD Rip\DgIndex Episodes\Episode 1\Episode 1.d2v", cpu=0)
    yadifmod2(mode=1, edeint=nnedi3(field=-2))
    Overlay(last, Loop(2,0,0).ColorYUV(gain_y=-220, cont_u=-220, cont_v=-220), mode="subtract").ColorYUV(gain_y=40, cont_u=40, cont_v=40)
    SRestore(23.976)
    When I boot Avspmod it also tells me "Error parsing plugin string at position 0:" Idk if that will help you. I think my python files might have been installed incorrectly or something. I just reinstalled windows and stupid me has to rebuild my, fairly infant, AVISynth folder . I used classic AVISynth on my old computer but now I can only get Avspmod to work with AVISynth+. Any help to fix either of these issues would be amazing!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Does the script predate the Windows install? If so, have you tried making a fresh D2V file and/or double-checking the path?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Did you install AviSynth? Did you install the correct AviSynth (64 bit AviSynth for 64 bit programs, or 32 bit AviSynth for 32 bit programs). Did you download and install all the required third party filters for AviSynth? DgMpegDec, YadifMod2, QTGMC, SRestore? QTGMC and SRestore each require a bunch of other third party filters as described in their docs. Make sure each of the filters is the correct bitness -- 64 bit filters for 64 bit AviSynth, 32 bit filters for 32 bit AviSynth.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Ive remade the majority or the d2v files and the video has no errors when I load the .avs in avspmod, Manono. I initially installed the og avisynth and it didnt work. I have all the plugins otherwise the .avs wouldn't work in avspmod. I only use the 32 bit plugins because, like I said, I used the original AVIsynth on my old windows install, jagabo.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    I fixed it. I reinstalled the regular AVISynth and that started working.
    Quote Quote