i use the Axiom FFmpeg Interface and it worked this morning when extracting audio but now whe i try it just crashes when i press input. Does anyone know what to do?
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Same thing for me, and this is how I solved it.
* Ran Troubleshooter.exe in the Axiom folder, which said two things:
1. Delete axiom.conf file %LocalAppData%
2. Upgrade Microsoft .NET Framework.
* This gave me the clues I needed, though I didn't need to do any of the above.
* I opened %LocalAppData%\axiom.conf in notepad, and noted that the parameters "OutputPreviousPath" and "InputPreviousPath" pointed to directories which I had deleted since the last time I ran Axiom. It appears Axiom crashes trying to locate them because when I changed those to directories which do exist, the problem went away.
That's the only edit I needed to do in axiom.conf, instead of deleting the file (which contained some presets I had set up).
I did not need to upgrade the .NET Framework.