VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I converted a 3D Blu-ray ISO in MakeMKV to a MKV file. When I attempt to load it into BD3D2MK3D it doesn't show up. I assume BD3D2MK3D is not reading it since the conversion process was completed successfully in MakeMKV. (The file is NOT corrupt. The only thing unusual was that MakeMKV took about 30 minutes to read and display the titles). I understand the process since I just finished the process with these two software to produce a 3D SBS with a different ISO right before running into this problem.

I tried the process twice with with this ISO, with the same failed results. Any suggestions? Also, is there any way to confirm that the 3D file is included in the MakeMkV file?

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. Sorry for the late reply. I was in holidays, and I don't visit this forum often.

Your problem is strange. Normally, the process is straightforward. Of course, you must have included the MVC stream, as otherwise you produce only the 2D version of the movie, but according to your post, I suppose you did ti. Honestly, I am puzzled, but I don't use the MakeMKV method often, so I can't say that your problem is rare or not.

To verify if the MVC stream is correctly included in the MKV, try MediaInfo. It should show you all streams in the MKV. Or you can try to play the MKV with a player supporting the AVC+MVC 3D in a MKV container. (They are very rare and expensive, so I don't use them.)
    r0lZ - PgcEdit homepage Hosted by VideoHelp (Thanks Baldrick)
    - BD3D2MK3D A tool to convert 3D BD to 3D SBS/T&B/FS MKV
    Quote Quote