VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi

can I ask you which software was used to capture video in this video ?

would like to know because the software can show left or right click mouse and i guess it does emulate the mouse click
    need it to create a short tutorial for a friend

the video is here
    thanks
    https://youtu.be/Gm2bw7OUP_w?t=110
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Youtube re-encodes the video files so unless there's anything already imprinted on the video there's no way you can find who did the video.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by johns0 View Post
    Youtube re-encodes the video files so unless there's anything already imprinted on the video there's no way you can find who did the video.
    Hi johns
    so it's hard to find out the software used
    that's a pitty just because i would like to use the same software

do you know a free software or trial/paid that let me record and it does show when i click the left or right mouse button ?
    thanks
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Practically all screen-capture software will display the mouse and record any sound produced on the desktop.

And Windows itself has sounds options that will produce a noise on mouse clicks. It may also have some tracking feature to highlight the the actual click.

So to recap, it is not the capture software it is settings within windows itself.

BTW I like many would find a continuous mouse-click noise pretty annoying (as per the comments in this video)
    Quote Quote  
  5. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    The best person to ask is the youtube member who posted the video, Just drop a comment and I'm pretty sure he will get back to you.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by johns0 View Post
    It has nothing to do with youtube he is asking about the software used to capture the desktop, Only the person who made the video knows or someone who used it already.
    Quote Quote  
  7. camtasia - it has options for r/l click viewing and audio options . It records the data during the session (r/l clicks, mouse position) and you have options to change the effect/appearance/sound in their editor
    Quote Quote