VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    So sorry to take away from the topic of this forum but I'm new to this forum and was having trouble starting a thread on my own. Despite this, im replying here about a different problem i am facing. I recently filmed an event with my brother. At one point i was supposed to be focused on the speaker while my brother gathered b-roll at the same time (so our audio should have matched up).
    The problem is that for the first 4 minutes of the speaker talking, my camera wasn recording! I was wondering if anyone knew of ways to fix that with the footage we do have of the speaker.
    Something helpful to note is that when i started recording from one angle, my brother came back around and recorded from a different angle. I have a crazy idea. Since we have the audio, do you think that using my angle in between bits of b-roll could pass off for the 4 minutes i missed?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I'm moving you to a new thread.

You can use an advanced editor to mix different video and audio. https://www.videohelp.com/software/sections/video-editors-advanced
    Quote Quote