VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello, I Wanna Set a Batch File that Mux Audio and Video

and I Wanna Know How i can Setup Batch File Which Indicate Same Directory

For Example : download-folder/audio.mp4 | download-folder/video.mp4 and Wanna Mux Final.mkv

ffmpeg -i Audio.mp4 -i Video.mp4" -c copy filenal.mkv

My Bat File on Location >Folder>test.bat and My Audio/video Files on >folder>download>audio.mp4

How Commands Indicate Same directory For Batch Files %same Directory%>download>audio.mp4

I Need Help on How to Write Command which indicate ffmpeg -i /download/audio.mp4 -i /download/video.mp4 -c copy /download/muxed-video.mkv
    Quote Quote  
  2. There are multiple options to do that. For example you can navigate into that folder (change the "working directory"):
    Code:
    cd download-folder
    ..\ffmpeg -i audio.mp4 -i video.mp4 -c copy final.mkv
    Or tell ffmpeg the "relative path"s:
    Code:
    ffmpeg -i "download-folder\audio.mp4" -i "download-folder\video.mp4" -c copy "download-folder\final.mkv"
    Or use "absolute path"s:
    Code:
    "c:\program files\ffmpeg\ffmpeg" -i "d:\download-folder\audio.mp4" -i "d:\download-folder\video.mp4" -c copy "e:\my output folder\final.mkv"
    Or whatever. Googling "working directory", "relative path" and "absolute path" should give you something to read.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by sneaker View Post
    There are multiple options to do that. For example you can navigate into that folder (change the "working directory"):
    Code:
    cd download-folder
    ..\ffmpeg -i audio.mp4 -i video.mp4 -c copy final.mkv
    Or tell ffmpeg the "relative path"s:
    Code:
    ffmpeg -i "download-folder\audio.mp4" -i "download-folder\video.mp4" -c copy "download-folder\final.mkv"
    Or use "absolute path"s:
    Code:
    "c:\program files\ffmpeg\ffmpeg" -i "d:\download-folder\audio.mp4" -i "d:\download-folder\video.mp4" -c copy "e:\my output folder\final.mkv"
    Or whatever. Googling "working directory", "relative path" and "absolute path" should give you something to read.

Thanks a Lot For Helping, I Had Added

Code:
    ffmpeg -i ./download/audio.mp4 -i ./download/video.mp4 -c copy ./download/final.mkv
    Quote Quote