VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello i Had Created a Batch File For Downloading Videos From Some Steaming Sites,

Audio and Video are Sepreatly Downloaded and I Wanna Mux That Audio and Video File at the Last after Downloading

How i Can auto Muxed that Audio and Video in MKVmerge using CLI,

Please Give me a Proper Example with Code : Files Names Audio.mp4 / video.mp4

and How I Can Set output File Name As output-{Date}, So My Muxed File Will Seprate File Names Everytime

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. Do you realize Mkvtoolnix-gui can show you the equivalent command line with Mulitplexer -> Show Command Line. To add a date you can use something like:

Code:
    set CUR_DATE=%date:~10,4%%date:~4,2%%date:~7,2%

"G:/Program Files/mkvtoolnix\mkvmerge.exe" --ui-language en --output ^"output (%CUR_DATE%).mkv^" --language 0:und ^"^(^" ^"video.mp4^" ^"^)^" --language 0:und ^"^(^" ^"audio.ac3^" ^"^)^" --track-order 0:0,1:0
    That will mux "video.mp4" and "audio.ac3" in the current folder to "output (20190727).mkv". Use full path names if necessary.

You may need to change the building of the date string depending on the local date format. In the USA the DATE command returns:

Code:
    Sat 07/27/2019
    The year starts a character 10 and is four digits, hence the "%date:~10,4%". The month starts at character 4 and is 2 digits, hence "%date:~4,2%". The day of the month starts at character 7 and is two digits, hence "%date:~7,2%".
    Last edited by jagabo; 27th Jul 2019 at 16:39.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, I have the same question, but I want the files to keep the original filename. Audio and video files have the same name.m4a/mkv).
    I want the destination to a subfolder, doesn't matter what name.
    I tried to edit the command line in multiplexer, but it is not possible to edit. Do i have to make a *.bat file and put it in source directory?
    And yes.. I am a total newbie
    Quote Quote