VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. i tried note burner but it didn't work at all. Any other recommendations?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    ??? what do you want to do? exactly and in detail.
    SONY 75" Full array 200Hz LED TV, Yamaha A1070 amp, Zidoo UHD3000, BeyonWiz PVR V2 (Enigma2 clone), Chromecast, Windows 11 Professional, QNAP NAS TS851
    Quote Quote  
  3. Carla Ramirez
    Search Comp PM
    I not sure about your question, id burner, maybe Sidify Apple Music Converter. Support converting all playable iTunes music files, so if you ask for converter online maybe one converter like savefrom or another are good
    All is possible!
    I watch movies
    Quote Quote  
  4. so I am getting the same error messages on Sidify Apple Music Converter and note burner. I have did what it said and went into iTunes and checked "share iTunes library xml with other applications" but both software will just blow away. I am using windows 10. Is anyone else having this issue?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Foobar2000 will play just about anything and it has an excellent converter. It comes with presets for the common encoders, and you can create conversion presets with DSPs included.
    For formats foobar2000 doesn't play there's generally a third party decoder (DTS and AC3 being examples of that), but it should play MP4s "out of the box".

There's an encoder pack here. https://www.foobar2000.org/encoderpack
    The info says you need to install itunes to use the Apple AAC encoder, which isn't accurate. If you have itunes installed already then it doesn't matter, but the "makeportable" file here will extract the required files from the itunes installation file (full installer) so you don't have to install it.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by hello_hello View Post
    Foobar2000 will play just about anything and it has an excellent converter. It comes with presets for the common encoders, and you can create conversion presets with DSPs included.
    For formats foobar2000 doesn't play there's generally a third party decoder (DTS and AC3 being examples of that), but it should play MP4s "out of the box".

There's an encoder pack here. https://www.foobar2000.org/encoderpack
    The info says you need to install itunes to use the Apple AAC encoder, which isn't accurate. If you have itunes installed already then it doesn't matter, but the "makeportable" file here will extract the required files from the itunes installation file (full installer) so you don't have to install it.

i already had that for another conversion and it doesnt work on m4p. not mp4 which is a different.
    Quote Quote  
  7. maybe your files not getting decrpted properly..
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I know lots of video converter that can help you to convert apple music. But I will suggest you one of the best that is https://downloadtwittervideo.online/ because I used it and I got very good experienced with this.
    Quote Quote