VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    I am a permanent newbie. (Hopefully, anti-newbies won't notice my post.) I used my Avidemux for one simple thing only. I clip (making excerpts) videos with it. I don't play around with settings because I have zero idea about any of them. Until now, this program worked fine. Suddenly, I can't get audio from it. I have two laptops, a Dell XPS 13 and an Asus Vivobook, both on windows 10, both using 64bit. The funny thing is, the problem struck my Asus first (which led me to attempt to restore the laptop to an earlier version, which resulted in my laptop crashing so bad that I can't even get back into windows; password changes won't take), then overtook my Dell as well. I carry the Dell around with me and the Asus I leave at home.

The videos are YouTube and downloaded movies and Vimeos.

Is there a problem with the latest version of this program or something?

Thanks.
    * About 32 trillion $ sit, untaxed, in offshore tax havens, while 'leaders' whine that they can't afford social spending!! *
    Quote Quote  
  2. mansirana
    nice
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Well, I seemed to have solved the problem (no thanks to dog geeks) by downloading and installing an old version of Avidemux.
    * About 32 trillion $ sit, untaxed, in offshore tax havens, while 'leaders' whine that they can't afford social spending!! *
    Quote Quote