VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello I’m completely new to video and i took a video of a relative proposing inside of a restraint and the lighting is all messed up where it’s lower light than others or not even lighting and I’m having issues fixing it. I’ve tried splitting the video in multiple parts and editing the lighting of each section and that didn’t work so I was hoping someone had suggestions or could help me fix the lighting.

Thanks
    Dani
    Quote Quote  
  2. If the parts of the video are so underexposed there is not really anything you can do. There will be very little if any picture information in the dark bits to enhance, hence not being able to fix it.
    Canon C100 mk2 - Dell XPS8700 i7 - Win 10 - 24gb RAM - GTX 1060/6GB - DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.6.3 - Blackmagic Speed Editor - Presonus Faderport 1 - 3 calibrated screens
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Danitwelve91 View Post
    I’ve tried splitting the video in multiple parts and editing the lighting of each section and that didn’t work
    What do you mean it didn't work? What exactly did you do? What software? Some samples?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Danitwelve91 View Post
    Hello I’m completely new to video and i took a video of a relative proposing inside of a restraint
    Sounds kinky.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    inside of a restraint
    unless that's supposed to be restaurant lol
    Quote Quote