VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi,

Could anyone give me a sample of Dolby-E TS sample or lead to an available sample?

TIA
    Quote Quote  
  2. thanks. I'm working on SMPTE337 audio passthru for Dolby-E. I'm looking for TS based on that. ffmpeg forum discussion has a ST337.bin which is working with ffmpeg. Need another one to correlate and understand.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thanks Pandy. I will look.

From the incoming SMPTE-337 feed, I generated TS for passthrough. I tried using ffmpeg to convert my TS file with single stream audio (Dolby E) to wav so that I can play to verify whether TS formating is right. That's where I'm getting issues. ffmpeg identifies my file as smpte (as I store Pa/Pb/Pc/Pd before Dolby E Sync word), but not going beyond that.

Probing s337m score:51 size:68508
    [mpegts @ 0000028ae07baa40] Probe with size=68508, packets=9 detected s337m with score=51

[mpegts @ 0000028ae07baa40] probed stream 0 failed
    [mpegts @ 0000028ae07baa40] parser not found for codec none, packets or times may be invalid.

The sample I got from ffmpeg forum is SMPTE-337 itself but TS packetized. When I convert that to TS using ffmpeg is decodes in pcm which is not useful for my purpose. I tried forcing decode with dolby-e but that didn't work.

Looks like the link you send could give me more info. will investigate.. Thanks.
    Quote Quote