VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello -

Non-expert looking for help converting a transport stream file that has funky timing into a transport stream that will pass TR 101 290 timing requirements. I have some experience with FFMPEG, but not a deep understanding.

This is the file I have:

[Attachment 49284 - Click to enlarge]

[Attachment 49285 - Click to enlarge]

And this is a the type of timing I am looking for:
    [Attachment 49286 - Click to enlarge]

I've been toying with settb and setpts with commands similar to this:

ffmpeg -y -i 1920x1080.avi -flags +ildct+ilme -framerate 30 -c:v h264 -pix_fmt yuv420p -filter:v "settb=1/90K, setpts=(RTCTIME-RTCSTART)/90K" -crf 10 -profile:v main -level 4.0 1920x1080i30.ts
    but I really don't know what I am doing. Take the numbers with a grain of salt - that is me trying to figure out what the numbers mean.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

JR
    Quote Quote  
  2. All Filters operating in "-vf" imply source re-encoding, filters used in "-bsf" are not re-encoding ones. I would try to remux TS with other muxer, or regenerate TS...
    Also perhaps you should give a chance to GPAC https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/360536-How-do-I-use-FFMPEG-to-output-an-MPEG-TS-fi...ms#post2284299
    Quote Quote