VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello,

I was a very active DVD trader of tv shows, concerts, pro wrestling and the like until about 4 years ago. Gone now, for the most part, are the days of trading anything on DVD, as mostly everything is done online.

I have found myself being interested in watching events online and putting them onto my TV using Google Chromecast. I have ordered events through the WWE Network, FITE TV, The Honor Club from the ROH and Bleacher Report Live (B/R Live). I've been pretty satisfied doing this as none of my orders never disappear, as I own them forever and they are just archived.

I never gave downloading them onto DVD until I saw a seller on eBay selling an event that he had downloaded from ROH Honor Club. I touched base with him and he said he had used VSO Downloader. I used that to some success but it is very hit and miss, as sometimes the videos will download and other times it will just error out.

I have tried many other video downloaders to no success, including any free ones you cold think of and even trial versions to see if it can even capture the image and then buy it if it worked. I do know however that there is no one program that can cover the videos of every single website.

Can anyone who downloads from any of these sites provide me with any video downloaders that they use, free or paid, for any of these sites and those also that they use to put the video onto a DVD?. I don't mind paying for something that works but free is always good also lol.

Keep in mind, I have paid for the usage of all of these sites or the events that are listed on them or they are free events, particularly those I would really like to download from FITE TV and want to put them on DVD.

Any and all help would be absolutely appreciated to help this newbie into the 31st century of video downloading.

Joe

2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Against forum rules to ask about downloading subscription content.

Do NOT talk about copying rented/subscription material
    You are not allowed to rip/copy/record rented video. It includes streaming rented/subscribed video like netflix, itunes, hulu plus, etc.

Edit: https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/72386-Forum-rules-Acceptable-Use-Policy-(AUP)?

3. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    joe91074-Please do not ask for help on downloading videos from subscription sites,this is against forum rules,this thread is closed.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.