VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

    What is the brand and model of this machine? dub y/c converter in the first pic?

    Also what is the cylindrical housing on the end of the cable called in the second pic?
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	umatic-dub-yc-converter.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	158.2 KB
ID:	49228  

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7973.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	49229  

    Last edited by digicube; 30th May 2019 at 21:24.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    San Francisco, California
    Search PM
    1. You could contact the business that posted the image.
    2. Those are ferrite chokes.
    Quote Quote  
  3. it's one of his secret sauce, he's not telling.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Search Comp PM
    Based on the top image ElectroCraft maybe?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Thanks. I found a PAL unit in Europe, so maybe it's a European product only.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads