VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
Thread
  1. No, it's just as sharp as what you saw on the screen while you recorded it.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    [Attachment 49296 - Click to enlarge]

Looks great. It's 1080p. Average bitrate is 33Mbit when not moving.
    Quote Quote  
  3. For example, here's a crop of your video playing on my computer (pixel-for-pixel) and the same dialog from OBS running on my desktop (captured via Print Screen):

[Attachment 49297 - Click to enlarge]

The text is the same sharpness. If your video had been downscaled to 720p then upscaled to 1080p the text would have looked something like this:

[Attachment 49298 - Click to enlarge]

Obviously blurry.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    For example, here's a crop of your video playing on my computer (pixel-for-pixel) and the same dialog from OBS running on my desktop (captured via Print Screen):

The text is the same sharpness. If your video had been downscaled to 720p then upscaled to 1080p the text would have looked something like this:

Obviously blurry.
    I have this video looks like this
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_7.png
Views:	29
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	49299  

Quote Quote  
  5. Because you are viewing a downscaled version of the video. Here's my playback with pixel-for-pixel (1:1) mapping on the top (what's actually contained in the video file) and your image below:

[Attachment 49300 - Click to enlarge]

You can see everything is smaller in your image. So your playback is being downscaled, resulting in loss of sharpness. The problem isn't the video, it's your playback.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by NiceWall07 View Post
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    For example, here's a crop of your video playing on my computer (pixel-for-pixel) and the same dialog from OBS running on my desktop (captured via Print Screen):

Obviously blurry.
    I have this video looks like this
    But how to make it normal is unknown.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by NiceWall07 View Post
    No, it's simple. Your recording is 1920x1080. Your monitor is 1920x1080. All you have to do is view the video full screen with no scaling. Press Alt+Enter while playing in MPCHC.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Originally Posted by NiceWall07 View Post
    No, it's simple. Your recording is 1920x1080. Your monitor is 1920x1080. All you have to do is view the video full screen with no scaling. Press Alt+Enter while playing in MPCHC.
    Bad video collor and pixelisation
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_9.png
Views:	45
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	49316  

Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by NiceWall07 View Post
    Minecraft aesthetic are pixel blocks like this... don't troll forum and people trying you to help.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by pandy View Post
    Originally Posted by NiceWall07 View Post
    Minecraft aesthetic are pixel blocks like this... don't troll forum and people trying you to help.
    Lol. Sorry of course, but the pixels are visible on the video, I shoot a video on this game on YouTube, decided to take a screenshot of the finished video. Poor color reproduction, noise in the video. IT'S NOT TROLLING !
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    What's the expected resolution of the game? (e.g. Nintendo SuperNES has a max res of 512x448). Maybe your expectations are unrealistic.

Scott
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by Cornucopia View Post
    What's the expected resolution of the game? (e.g. Nintendo SuperNES has a max res of 512x448). Maybe your expectations are unrealistic.

Scott
    1920x1080
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    What's the game?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Cornucopia View Post
    What's the game?
    Fortnite and Minecraft it would seem. OP is obviously capturing at 1080p so there is not much more we can do for them besides restate what has already been said many times before. This Russian <> English barrier is also seems to be too much.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Those 2 clips didn't look like fortnight, and minecraft was designed to show a resolution equivalent of 320x200, so for that one, even if it did capture at 320x200, it wouldn't look worse, or conversely, if it is captured at anything higher than that amount, you wouldn't be able to realize any improvement in detail/quality.

Scott
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Those 2 clips didn't look like fortnight, and minecraft was designed to show a resolution equivalent of 320x200, so for that one, even if it did capture at 320x200, it wouldn't look worse, or conversely, if it is captured at anything higher than that amount, you wouldn't be able to realize any improvement in detail/quality.

Scott
    Both of the posted videos were Fortnite, including my #62 post/image and OP first post/images. Fortnite has greatly changed over the 2 years it has been around. As far as Minecraft goes, it might be designed to look like a 320x200 game but no one plays at that resolution, and scaling is done fairly clean and without having the type of aliasing one would expect from 320x200--->1920x1080.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Wasn't counting yours, but whatever.

Have used OBS for over 18 months now, and have NEVER had an issue with resolution. Hard to tell the OP's settings when they're in Cyrillic/Russian. Pulling teeth.

Scott
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    That image came from OP's video. Both videos contain OP playing Fortnite.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Originally Posted by KarMa View Post
    That image came from OP's video. Both videos contain OP playing Fortnite.
    The video doesn't look good after recording. It is on the player Windows Media, MPC-HC video looks like it should
    Quote Quote