VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I watched this video a few times, while it is still available, but I would like to keep it by downloading it as i am a big Vivaldi lover. Anyone has suggestions as how to do so?
    I would reallt appreciate your help.
    https://www1.wdr.de/mediathek/video/radio/wdr3/video-antonio-vivaldi--l-olimpiade-mit-...-von--100.html
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    @blondbearnl

There are different ways to achieve this, the pro way is using youtube-dl in powershell and youtube-dl being installed by chocolately.

the command line is simple:

youtube-dl url

I've tried it and confirm that this url is supported by youtube-dl.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by stax76 View Post
    @blondbearnl

There are different ways to achieve this, the pro way is using youtube-dl in powershell and youtube-dl being installed by chocolately.

the command line is simple:

youtube-dl url

I've tried it and confirm that this url is supported by youtube-dl.

Thanks, downloaded both youtube-dl versions and managed to download both parts of the videostream. wow, thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by LZAA View Post
    Use IDM.
    I tried that since I got that suggestion a few days earlier, but I think I did something wrong or used the wrong browser for this video. Thanks for your suggestion. Will try it again next time. I am new to the fact that it is even possible to download videostreams, wish I had known that a few years before, but it's never too late to learn something new. Thanks.
    Quote Quote