VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    I am not a English speaker, so please don't mind my bad grammar

I got amounts of videos that are made from different types highlight videos, each video has so many different elements,I want to cut
    the video by scene and classify each video into different tag, at last combine each group of videos.

here are my problems:
    1.some videos have a lot of flash or shift which may cause the cut be too short and discontinuous; How can I get over those noise or how
    can I easily find the wrong cut and delete them before combine;
    2.some videos have different transition frames, some have black frames, some have TV snowflakes, some might change directly....
    Is there an automatic way to find those video types, so I can cut the video by different method.
    3.I am thinking about cut the video by audio beat change, is there any good advice to do that way?

I am a newbie of video processing, some questions might be ridiculers, please let me know if you have any advice.

I code In python and know some C and C++,Its ok if you list the code or algorithm in other code languages.

sincerely

Jackie Yan, China, Beijing
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    emmmmm...
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Quick question... when you say different types do you mean different content or file type some avi, some mp4, some mpg, etc? What are some of the file types?
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Describe your idea of "beat change", "scene" as you would if to a computer?...
    (that will help you realize the uphill battle with coding such a task)

Scott
    Quote Quote