VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 34
Thread
  1. Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Iraq/Baghdad
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, if any one can help me with downloading the streaming videos from tentime.com

    I'm trying to download a video from the URL: https://tentime.com/vods/vod.2502

    I can't find any m3u8 file but i found the following urls from network activity [Google Chrome]

    https://e01-bgw.tentcdn.com/assets/Howaa_baghdad_EP03-aws-408d0141/dash/Howaa_baghdad_..._000000001.mp4
    https://e01-bgw.tentcdn.com/assets/Howaa_baghdad_EP03-aws-408d0141/dash/Howaa_baghdad_..._000000002.mp4
    https://e01-bgw.tentcdn.com/assets/Howaa_baghdad_EP03-aws-408d0141/dash/Howaa_baghdad_..._000000003.mp4

    and so on ...

    Please help me, is there any way to download this video
    Thank you so much
    Quote Quote  
  2. Need access.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Iraq/Baghdad
    Search Comp PM
    if you can send me your email to give you the access
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Iraq/Baghdad
    Search Comp PM
    Sorry bro, what you mean by [PM]? i have access for the website how can i send you to solve the problem?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Personal message (PM).
    Quote Quote  
  6. Private Message. Click on his name, select Private Message:

    Image
    [Attachment 49049 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Search PM
    It is here: "https://rd-bgw.tentcdn.com/assets/Howaa_baghdad_EP03-aws-408d0141/hls/Howaa_baghdad_EP03.m3u8" or if you like the DASH Manifest: "https://rd-bgw.tentcdn.com/assets/Howaa_baghdad_EP03-aws-408d0141/dash/Howaa_baghdad_EP03.mpd"

    It is encrypted as you can see here.

    You can test the stream on bitmovin stream test. Select DASH and copy "https://rd-bgw.tentcdn.com/assets/Howaa_baghdad_EP03-aws-408d0141/dash/Howaa_baghdad_EP03.mpd" in the "Manifest URL" field and copy "https://api-drm.tentime.com/AcquireWidevineLicense.ashx" in "License Server URL".

    Image
    [Attachment 49050 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by hvq View Post
    You can test the stream on bitmovin stream test. Select DASH and copy "https://rd-bgw.tentcdn.com/assets/Howaa_baghdad_EP03-aws-408d0141/dash/Howaa_baghdad_EP03.mpd" in the "Manifest URL" field and copy "https://api-drm.tentime.com/AcquireWidevineLicense.ashx" in "License Server URL".
    And then what? How do you decrypt the file?
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Originally Posted by hvq View Post
    You can test the stream on bitmovin stream test. Select DASH and copy "https://rd-bgw.tentcdn.com/assets/Howaa_baghdad_EP03-aws-408d0141/dash/Howaa_baghdad_EP03.mpd" in the "Manifest URL" field and copy "https://api-drm.tentime.com/AcquireWidevineLicense.ashx" in "License Server URL".
    And then what? How do you decrypt the file?
    Then nothing. I never promised such a thing. I only said it is possible to request the license. If you can play this video elsewhere then it means that you can also download it by writing decrypted buckets to disk instead of screen buffer.
    Last edited by hvq; 14th May 2019 at 12:40.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Iraq/Baghdad
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by LZAA View Post
    Personal message (PM).
    You can check your PM, i'm waiting for you, thank you ..
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Iraq/Baghdad
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by hvq View Post
    It is here: "https://rd-bgw.tentcdn.com/assets/Howaa_baghdad_EP03-aws-408d0141/hls/Howaa_baghdad_EP03.m3u8" or if you like the DASH Manifest: "https://rd-bgw.tentcdn.com/assets/Howaa_baghdad_EP03-aws-408d0141/dash/Howaa_baghdad_EP03.mpd"

    It is encrypted as you can see here.

    You can test the stream on bitmovin stream test. Select DASH and copy "https://rd-bgw.tentcdn.com/assets/Howaa_baghdad_EP03-aws-408d0141/dash/Howaa_baghdad_EP03.mpd" in the "Manifest URL" field and copy "https://api-drm.tentime.com/AcquireWidevineLicense.ashx" in "License Server URL".

    Image
    [Attachment 49050 - Click to enlarge]
    Thank you so much for these details bro, i hope that you can download the videos from the m3u8 url in some way!
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Iraq/Baghdad
    Search Comp PM
    I'm trying to download another url (https://rd-bgw.tentcdn.com/assets/Shal3_Qale3_EP9_No_Drm-aws-765ef960/cmaf/Shal3_Qale3...P9_No_Drm.m3u8)
    with the same website, unfortunately i get the video that i want but without sound
    i need you brothers
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by Semohan View Post
    I'm trying to download another url (https://rd-bgw.tentcdn.com/assets/Shal3_Qale3_EP9_No_Drm-aws-765ef960/cmaf/Shal3_Qale3...P9_No_Drm.m3u8)
    with the same website, unfortunately i get the video that i want but without sound
    i need you brothers
    Download the m3u8 file and open it with Wordpad. You'll see:

    Code:
    #EXTM3U
    #EXT-X-VERSION:6
    #EXT-X-INDEPENDENT-SEGMENTS
    #EXT-X-STREAM-INF:BANDWIDTH=763716,AVERAGE-BANDWIDTH=738092,VIDEO-RANGE=SDR,CODECS="avc1.77.30,mp4a.40.2",RESOLUTION=640x360,FRAME-RATE=25.000,AUDIO="program_audio_0"
    Shal3_Qale3_EP9_No_Drm_360p.m3u8
    #EXT-X-STREAM-INF:BANDWIDTH=1461003,AVERAGE-BANDWIDTH=1413465,VIDEO-RANGE=SDR,CODECS="avc1.77.30,mp4a.40.2",RESOLUTION=854x480,FRAME-RATE=25.000,AUDIO="program_audio_0"
    Shal3_Qale3_EP9_No_Drm_480p.m3u8
    #EXT-X-STREAM-INF:BANDWIDTH=1996066,AVERAGE-BANDWIDTH=1912933,VIDEO-RANGE=SDR,CODECS="avc1.64001f,mp4a.40.2",RESOLUTION=1280x720,FRAME-RATE=25.000,AUDIO="program_audio_0"
    Shal3_Qale3_EP9_No_Drm_720p.m3u8
    #EXT-X-STREAM-INF:BANDWIDTH=4385390,AVERAGE-BANDWIDTH=4214003,VIDEO-RANGE=SDR,CODECS="avc1.640028,mp4a.40.2",RESOLUTION=1920x1080,FRAME-RATE=25.000,AUDIO="program_audio_0"
    Shal3_Qale3_EP9_No_Drm_1080p.m3u8
    #EXT-X-MEDIA:TYPE=AUDIO,GROUP-ID="program_audio_0",LANGUAGE="eng",NAME="Alternate Audio",AUTOSELECT=YES,DEFAULT=YES,URI="Shal3_Qale3_EP9_No_Drm_a.m3u8"
    The last line has the name of the audio m3u8 file. Replace the filename in your m3u8 link with that:

    https://rd-bgw.tentcdn.com/assets/Shal3_Qale3_EP9_No_Drm-aws-765ef960/cmaf/Shal3_Qale3..._No_Drm_a.m3u8

    That will get you the audio.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Iraq/Baghdad
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Originally Posted by Semohan View Post
    I'm trying to download another url (https://rd-bgw.tentcdn.com/assets/Shal3_Qale3_EP9_No_Drm-aws-765ef960/cmaf/Shal3_Qale3...P9_No_Drm.m3u8)
    with the same website, unfortunately i get the video that i want but without sound
    i need you brothers
    Download the m3u8 file and open it with Wordpad. You'll see:

    Code:
    #EXTM3U
    #EXT-X-VERSION:6
    #EXT-X-INDEPENDENT-SEGMENTS
    #EXT-X-STREAM-INF:BANDWIDTH=763716,AVERAGE-BANDWIDTH=738092,VIDEO-RANGE=SDR,CODECS="avc1.77.30,mp4a.40.2",RESOLUTION=640x360,FRAME-RATE=25.000,AUDIO="program_audio_0"
    Shal3_Qale3_EP9_No_Drm_360p.m3u8
    #EXT-X-STREAM-INF:BANDWIDTH=1461003,AVERAGE-BANDWIDTH=1413465,VIDEO-RANGE=SDR,CODECS="avc1.77.30,mp4a.40.2",RESOLUTION=854x480,FRAME-RATE=25.000,AUDIO="program_audio_0"
    Shal3_Qale3_EP9_No_Drm_480p.m3u8
    #EXT-X-STREAM-INF:BANDWIDTH=1996066,AVERAGE-BANDWIDTH=1912933,VIDEO-RANGE=SDR,CODECS="avc1.64001f,mp4a.40.2",RESOLUTION=1280x720,FRAME-RATE=25.000,AUDIO="program_audio_0"
    Shal3_Qale3_EP9_No_Drm_720p.m3u8
    #EXT-X-STREAM-INF:BANDWIDTH=4385390,AVERAGE-BANDWIDTH=4214003,VIDEO-RANGE=SDR,CODECS="avc1.640028,mp4a.40.2",RESOLUTION=1920x1080,FRAME-RATE=25.000,AUDIO="program_audio_0"
    Shal3_Qale3_EP9_No_Drm_1080p.m3u8
    #EXT-X-MEDIA:TYPE=AUDIO,GROUP-ID="program_audio_0",LANGUAGE="eng",NAME="Alternate Audio",AUTOSELECT=YES,DEFAULT=YES,URI="Shal3_Qale3_EP9_No_Drm_a.m3u8"
    The last line has the name of the audio m3u8 file. Replace the filename in your m3u8 link with that:

    https://rd-bgw.tentcdn.com/assets/Shal3_Qale3_EP9_No_Drm-aws-765ef960/cmaf/Shal3_Qale3..._No_Drm_a.m3u8

    That will get you the audio.
    YES!!! It works! how can i thank you bro?, you really saved me, thank you so much
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Iraq/Baghdad
    Search Comp PM
    Some of urls are not encrypted (NO-DRM), so i can download the video from these urls

    e.g: https://rd-bgw.tentcdn.com/assets/Shal3_Qale3_EP9_No_Drm-aws-765ef960/cmaf/Shal3_Qale3...P9_No_Drm.m3u8

    but the others are encrypted with DRM maybe

    e.g: https://rd-bgw.tentcdn.com/assets/Howaa_baghdad_EP03-aws-408d0141/hls/Howaa_baghdad_EP03.m3u8

    when i trying to download it, i get these errors:

    # SAMPLE-AES encryption is not supported yet
    # Failed to open segment of playlist 0

    If you have any idea about downloading the encrypted url
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Poland
    Search PM
    xD
    Last edited by slimozis; 15th May 2019 at 09:52.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Iraq/Baghdad
    Search Comp PM
    Great!!!!! How did you do that? please i have alot of Videos like that to download
    Quote Quote  
  18. I've never used the program but I see references to mp4decrypt.exe. For example:

    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/392150-Need-help-downloading-a-DRM-mpd-manifest#post2542203

    I believe you can get the keys from the http headers, m3u8 files, or page source.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Iraq/Baghdad
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    I've never used the program but I see references to mp4decrypt.exe. For example:

    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/392150-Need-help-downloading-a-DRM-mpd-manifest#post2542203

    I believe you can get the keys from the http headers, m3u8 files, or page source.
    I will try it, hope it works, thank you so much
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Iraq/Baghdad
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    I've never used the program but I see references to mp4decrypt.exe. For example:

    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/392150-Need-help-downloading-a-DRM-mpd-manifest#post2542203

    I believe you can get the keys from the http headers, m3u8 files, or page source.
    It doesn't work
    Quote Quote  
  21. Originally Posted by Semohan View Post
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    I've never used the program but I see references to mp4decrypt.exe. For example:

    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/392150-Need-help-downloading-a-DRM-mpd-manifest#post2542203

    I believe you can get the keys from the http headers, m3u8 files, or page source.
    It doesn't work
    What exactly did you do? And what happened?
    Quote Quote  
  22. Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Iraq/Baghdad
    Search Comp PM
    Actually i tried the following codes and got the errors:

    Code:
    mp4decrypt.exe --key https://api-drm.tentime.com/AcquireWidevineLicense.ashx  --show-progress https://rd-bgw.tentcdn.com/assets/Howaa_baghdad_EP03-aws-408d0141/dash/Howaa_baghdad_EP03.mpd.mp4 decrypt.mp4
    Code:
    mp4decrypt.exe --key 1:https://api-drm.tentime.com/AcquireWidevineLicense.ashx  --show-progress https://rd-bgw.tentcdn.com/assets/Howaa_baghdad_EP03-aws-408d0141/dash/Howaa_baghdad_EP03.mpd decrypt.mp4
    Code:
    mp42hls.exe "https://rd-bgw.tentcdn.com/assets/Howaa_baghdad_EP03-aws-408d0141/dash/Howaa_baghdad_EP03.mpd"  --show-progress decrypt.mp4
    ER:
    invalid hex format for key
    invalid key id
    ...

    Maybe i don't understand how to use it

    And i can't find the key
    Last edited by Semohan; 15th May 2019 at 11:26.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Poland
    Search PM
    OMG, you're both geniuses.
    Code:
    λ mp4decrypt.exe
    MP4 Decrypter - Version 1.4
    (Bento4 Version 1.5.0.0)
    (c) 2002-2015 Axiomatic Systems, LLC
    
    usage: mp4decrypt [options] <input> <output>
    Options are:
      --show-progress : show progress details
      --key <id>:<k>
          <id> is either a track ID in decimal or a 128-bit KID in hex,
          <k> is a 128-bit key in hex
          (several --key options can be used, one for each track or KID)
          note: for dcf files, use 1 as the track index
          note: for Marlin IPMP/ACGK, use 0 as the track ID
          note: KIDs are only applicable to some encryption methods like MPEG-CENC
      --fragments-info <filename>
          Decrypt the fragments read from <input>, with track info read
          from <filename>.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Iraq/Baghdad
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by slimozis View Post
    OMG, you're both geniuses.
    Code:
    λ mp4decrypt.exe
    MP4 Decrypter - Version 1.4
    (Bento4 Version 1.5.0.0)
    (c) 2002-2015 Axiomatic Systems, LLC
    
    usage: mp4decrypt [options] <input> <output>
    Options are:
      --show-progress : show progress details
      --key <id>:<k>
          <id> is either a track ID in decimal or a 128-bit KID in hex,
          <k> is a 128-bit key in hex
          (several --key options can be used, one for each track or KID)
          note: for dcf files, use 1 as the track index
          note: for Marlin IPMP/ACGK, use 0 as the track ID
          note: KIDs are only applicable to some encryption methods like MPEG-CENC
      --fragments-info <filename>
          Decrypt the fragments read from <input>, with track info read
          from <filename>.
    Can you write the command for:
    Code:
    https://rd-bgw.tentcdn.com/assets/Howaa_baghdad_EP04-aws-1fd6d9ef/dash/Howaa_baghdad_EP04.mpd
    I'm very grateful to you
    Quote Quote  
  25. Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Poland
    Search PM
    Code:
    mp4decrypt.exe --key 00000000052d8dae0000000000000000:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx encvideo.mp4 decvideo.mp4
    this is how you give the decrypt keys for mp4, but you need to have the keys for mp4, if you don't have the keys it's not decrypt , good luck
    Quote Quote  
  26. Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Iraq/Baghdad
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by slimozis View Post
    Code:
    mp4decrypt.exe --key 00000000052d8dae0000000000000000:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx encvideo.mp4 decvideo.mp4
    this is how you give the decrypt keys for mp4, but you need to have the keys for mp4, if you don't have the keys it's not decrypt , good luck
    Thanks bro but do you think that works with our mpd url? if i have decrypt keys!
    because the encoded video is not file but url!
    Quote Quote  
  27. Another possibility is to use a user-agent changer to tell the site you are an iPhone3 (or some other old device). It may give you links to an unencrypted version.
    Quote Quote  
  28. Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Iraq/Baghdad
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Another possibility is to use a user-agent changer to tell the site you are an iPhone3 (or some other old device). It may give you links to an unencrypted version.
    I'm trying to do your method by changing the user agent to opera v12, i got the following m3u8 for another url

    Code:
    https://rd-bgw.tentcdn.com/assets/Howaa_baghdad_EP01-aws-3e1fcd93/hls/Howaa_baghdad_EP01.m3u8
    but it is encrypted as usual, so i found the keys:

    for mpd:
    Code:
    KeyId":"c0a4908d-1558-4808-aa5a-7acab027f160
    for m3u8:
    Code:
    "KeyId":"8c8ff308-2740-42a8-be70-91c38b8ecaa0"
    i asking how can i use it to decrypt the m3u8 in the right way?
    Quote Quote  
  29. Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Iraq/Baghdad
    Search Comp PM
    i used the command:

    Code:
    mp4decrypt.exe --key 1:c0a4908d-1558-4808-aa5a-7acab027f160 --key 2:8c8ff308-2740-42a8-be70-91c38b8ecaa0 --show-progress https://rd-bgw.tentcdn.com/assets/Howaa_baghdad_EP01-aws-3e1fcd93/dash/Howaa_baghdad_EP01.mpd decrypted_video.mp4
    but it says:

    cannot open input file (https://rd-bgw.tentcdn.com/assets/Howaa_baghdad_EP01-aws-3e1fcd93/dash/Howaa_baghdad_EP01.mpd) -6

    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads