VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 16 of 16
Thread
  1. Hello,

    I am trying to get smdegrain to work on my script, but I'm getting the following error:

    Code:
    mt_lut does not have a named argument "use_expr".

    For MCTemporalDenoise I am getting the following error:

    Code:
    there is no function named "MSuper".
    Now, I have the latest version of mvtools (2.7.41), so I can't understand what the story is here.
    Quote Quote  
  2. MSuper -> are you sure the mvtools2.dll is loaded?
    mt_lut -> are you sure the masktools2.dll is loaded?
    without details, my guess it your script doesn't load them and they are not in the avisynth plugin autoload folder,....
    users currently on my ignore list: deadrats, Stears555
    Quote Quote  
  3. Yes, they are both in my plugins folder. I use other scripts/functions whose DLLs or AVSIs are in that folder just fine.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I guess those specific filters are just too high maintenance.
    Quote Quote  
  5. You might try asking over in doom9.org. They have far more AVISynth experts there, including people who actually write these plugins.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by Betelman View Post
    Hello,

    I am trying to get smdegrain to work on my script, but I'm getting the following error:

    Code:
    mt_lut does not have a named argument "use_expr".
    This may be a version issue.

    Originally Posted by Betelman View Post
    For MCTemporalDenoise I am getting the following error:

    Code:
    there is no function named "MSuper".
    Now, I have the latest version of mvtools (2.7.41), so I can't understand what the story is here.
    This means the mvtools2.dll isn't being loaded. Maybe a 64bit vs. 32bit problem. Try loading the filter manually and see if you get an error message.
    Quote Quote  
  7. I found the masktools2 (latest release - 2.2.18) but I can't find the dll and there are many folders in the zip. What should I do with this?
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by Betelman View Post
    I found the masktools2 (latest release - 2.2.18) but I can't find the dll and there are many folders in the zip. What should I do with this?
    Extract the appropriate masktools2.dll and put it in AviSynth's plugins folder. The one in the x64 folder is for 64 bit AviSynth, the one in the x86 folder is for 32 bit AviSynth.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Got it for smdegrain. Thanks.

    But for McTemporalDenoise, I'm getting the following now:

    Code:
    Removegrain: Invalid mode 20.
    I'll see what I can find.
    Quote Quote  
  10. RemoveGrain/RGTools has been updated over the years with more modes. You need a newer version. You can probably get rid of the old RemoveGrain and just use the newer RGTools.
    Last edited by jagabo; 15th May 2019 at 22:07.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Jagabo, do you happen to have a link to the DLL? When I google it, it leads me to the Avisynth docs which leads me to this website

    https://github.com/pinterf/RgTools/releases

    But their folders NEVER have the actual DLL. What gives?
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    United States
    Search Comp PM
    The download 7z file contains x86 and x64 folders. The respective dll's are right there.
    https://github.com/pinterf/RgTools/releases/download/0.97/RgTools-0.97.7z
    Quote Quote  
  13. Ok, now I just realized that with 7z files, you have to right-click and select "extract files here", and then you see the x86 and x64 folders.

    Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Originally Posted by Betelman View Post
    Ok, now I just realized that with 7z files, you have to right-click and select "extract files here", and then you see the x86 and x64 folders.
    It depends on what program you're using to view the archive -- but you may not have to extract the full archive. Just double click on a folder in the archive to see what's in it. When you find the file you want you can drag/drop it to where you want it.
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads