VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. I have been trying various flash video downloaders on Firefox and Chrome, but none will detect TCM movies-videos. Will anything work?

2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jastavoss@msn.com View Post
    I have been trying various flash video downloaders on Firefox and Chrome, but none will detect TCM movies-videos. Will anything work?
    In order to gain access to a movie hosted on TCM's website, one has to subscribe to a paid TV service and TCM must be included in one's subscription. I suspect that forum warez rules prohibit helping you with your problem because access to these movies via the website requires payment. Also, even if you managed to download a movie, the video will almost certainly be encrypted.
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord

3. youtube-dl supports Turner Classic Movies. See here.

4. I am subscribed to Charter cable, and I can watch, but I can't download the flash streaming films.

5. I've verified that youtube-dl works presently on turner classic movies. You must be using youtube-dl incorrectly. Read the documentation.

Also, there is no flash being used.

6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jastavoss@msn.com View Post
    I am subscribed to Charter cable, and I can watch ...
    From your cable service provider's perspective, video on demand, even via a website, is considered to be a rental, even if your provider doesn't charge extra for it. I will refer this to a moderator.
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord

7. Using Firefox or Chrome, I go to http://www.tcm.com/watchtcm and I can watch, but how do I download? What are the basic steps?

8. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    jastavoss@msn.com-Please do not ask for help on downloading videos from a subscription site,this is against forum rules,this thread is closed.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.