VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    This thread

https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/390557-For-redwudz

Now I admit I probably should not have posted that first response. But this this a free speech forum and surely any trolling post demands fair response. If anyone needs to contact a mod there are other more private ways to do so.

The OP then infers I am someone else. I re-iterate I have no link to any other video related forum nor have I ever used any other username here.

The OP then claims to have included me on in his ignore list some time ago, and even mentions this in a new signature, yet still manages to quote my responses.

If he wants to put me on such a list then I have no issue with that IF IT IS JUSTIFIED. I can even save some fingerwork in not wasting time to reply to any of his missives in the future.

But the point I am making is that I know if anyone is on my ignore list. I can see that in my settings (I am not churlish enough to actually use it) but I have no positive way to determine if I am actually on anyone's list.

This is probably not possible to implement but I still wish to ask.

Search Comp PM
    Ignore lists usually work by hiding post contents, but not the presence of a post.
    And there's often a link to view each post anyway.
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS

3. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by lordsmurf View Post
    Ignore lists usually work by hiding post contents, but not the presence of a post.
    Which proves once again the DB83 is not so smart as he thinks...
    "Programmers are human-shaped machines that transform alcohol into bugs."

4. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    Go ahead, Mr Apple Polisher, go ahead and complain about Selur as well......

P.S.: your need to bootlick the totalitarian moderators from Archie Lopez's forum is very pathetic indeed.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Selurs-IgList.png
Views:	116
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	48983  

Last edited by El Heggunte; 5th May 2019 at 08:47. Reason: clarification

Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by lordsmurf View Post
    That is interesting.

Some time ago there was a member who complained that a another member who dared to post in his thread was complaining that due to that he could not see the replies after that post, or rather an email notification about such posts, since he was on his ignore list. Complained that the poster was a troll and even started a topic about it. Got banned shortly after.

I would still like some clarification on that from Baldrick.

But that would not explain how the person, who has since replied in this topic, could even see this topic AND quote my post in the other topic.

This is not about being 'smart'. This is about reputation. I sure would like to see the posts that influenced my inclusion on this ignore list. AFAIK the above quoted topic was the only time that I have ever contributed to any thread by that person. But do correct me.

6. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    Oooops, I forgot this one. Maybe I need more

Name:	uquiet-IL.png
Views:	92
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	48984  

Search Comp PM
    ^^ I really do not know what your rationale is with these.

A sig is just that. Means fook all. Just like I said in this topic. It's a 'phoney' ignore list. But maybe u_q has a genuine ignore list.

But you are heading for a fall. But do educate me with the posts that I have made here that have upset you. I am a patient person but that patience is wearing thin right now.

8. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    Okay, considering that the self-appointed "trollhunter" cannot learn to shut up, and considering that the subject of this thread is "Ignore Lists".....

the ACTUAL reason why the hawaiian fisherman (read: manono) deleted my post on Doom9's forum is, in that post I simply said that I had finally sent videoh (read Donald Graft) to my Ignore List. The lame excuse that he chose to delete my post was that it was "off-topic". Which is interesting because when registered developers such as madshi (the author of eac3to) said that they were adding this and that username to their Ignore Lists, no moderator took the time to delete their "off-topic" posts...

It's obvious that the hawaiian guy feels an inconditional love for neuron2. The hawaiian boy proved that to me in a couple of private messages years ago, when he wrote me some tons of nonsense and lies in order to defend the one who had suspended me for 30 days. Long story short, DG is a god and he's always right, no matter how many Doom9 users demonstrate that he is a psycho
    (AND a troll as well).
    Last edited by El Heggunte; 16th May 2019 at 10:30. Reason: clarity

Search Comp PM
    But what has all of this to do with me ?. I already put my hand up for the reply I mention in my OP

And why claim that I am on an ignore list when it is pretty clear that I am not ?

Or if I am then provide the asked for evidence as to why you considered that necessary. And I do not have a clue who these people are. As I said I have never posted over at D9 and read very little.

10. Because it is a trolling?

11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by DB83 View Post

A sig is just that. Means fook all. Just like I said in this topic. It's a 'phoney' ignore list. But maybe u_q has a genuine ignore list.
    I do have a real ignore list and the names in my sig are on it.

selur's sig inspired me.
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329

Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by usually_quiet View Post
    Originally Posted by DB83 View Post

I do have a real ignore list and the names in my sig are on it.

selur's sig inspired me.
    Thanks for that. Pity that you have been drawn in to this sorry mess.

13. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    Anyway, this thread should be moved to the Off-Topic forum.
    Also, if DB83 loves freeze-peach so much, he should move house to gab-dot-ai, which is THE home for the post-modern totalitarians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gab_%28social_network%29

14. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    OK, now that my most recent thread in the Off-Topic subforum was closed, I should say some more things...

My IgnoreList is not "phoney" at all. Currently it contains 159 names. DB83 has been in my IgnoreList for many months, and surely it was not because he became the cryptoboyfriend of manono last year.

Also, because my thread in the OT subforum was closed, I don't want to know usually_quiet 's last comment on that topic.

For informing the uninformed: my IgnoreList doesn't work when I am not logged in the forum.

"any trolling post demands fair response"

I hope the british boyfriend of manono will enjoy tasting his own remedy

Name:	phoney-DB83-trollhunt.png
Views:	85
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	49071  

Last edited by El Heggunte; 16th May 2019 at 11:25. Reason: wrap [S] tags around selected text + disambiguation

15. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Thread closed.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.