VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I am backing up a DVD box set that has two exactly the same video episodes with one having the regular audio track and the other video episode has the audio commentary track. I am using MakeMKV to extract from the discs. I use Vidcoder for shrinking but I don't understand how I can extract and add the audio commentary from the other video track and combine it all together. I can drop the files into VideoReDo and extract the commentary audio and I suppose I can combine it all that way but I tend to loose chapter markers and subtitles when I use VideoReDo even though I am just typically not re-encoding. Thank you for any information you can give me on this issue.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Maybe I will just encode both videos and just label one as commentary and put it in a folder and that way I can just get all this backed up and over with. I am going to keep the original DVD Box Set in storage anyway just in case. There is a couple mb's difference in file size so maybe combining it all as one file won't work as well as I would hope. I can't see why they divided it up in such a way to begin with.
    Quote Quote